GT5 Secret parts compatibility car list and descussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZedMan1996
  • 210 comments
  • 31,408 views
Click My GTPlanet in the user box, on the left edge is a list of options click edit ignore list and type the name of the user you want to ignore.:cheers:

I presume that's me than :lol:
 
My psn is eg6vtiturbo and where u said u want that stuff I don't have any of that and I can't get it that's what I want il give u loads of cars thou can u get that stuff using the garage editor v1.3.1 if you can il get it
 
I dont do hacking myself. I get these parts from other people.

I need more supplies if anybody can send me some. 3 stage 5 and 2 stage 4 turbo's please :)
 
Last edited:
Okay please tell your people i need stage 4 &5 turbo & stage 4 & 5 engine modification & Racing catylic converter & triple clutch & racing flywheel & carbon brakes & 8 piston caliper and that's it I'm happy to buy u any car even if I buy 20 mill cars and put the on share for u I got loads of money and I will get u car tickets and paint and car in DLC colors anything you want. Il give any thing

I don't need it know I've just done it my self now I got way more stuff with my new software lol

Done I will show you my car it's really good but I'm still tweaking it its a ek with the name changed to EK9 TURBO and its got every thing way more stuff than on here
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have reported you for spam. And double/triple posting.
 
Does anybody have all the parts? I need em for my Nissan 300zx or Nissan S13 (if compatible)
 
Does anybody have all the parts? I need em for my Nissan 300zx or Nissan S13 (if compatible)

I'm very sorry but my staff are offline at the moment :( please forgive us. You can fit them to Evo's :drool:
 
Does Anyone Have 2 Or 3 Sets Of Racing Super Soft Tyres? :) Trade!
 
We need more staff :scared: If you know anybody that mods or has alot of these parts. Bring him here :D
 
HI can I have one stage 4 turbo please.
 
Does anybody have any Racing Super Soft Tires and Nitro Upgrades they can gift to me?
 
Nitro does not work, and i wont be on for couple of days. Sorry Guys.
 
Nitro does not work, and i wont be on for couple of days. Sorry Guys.

Then any stage 4 & 5 engines? I'm looking to make one of my cars super fast!
 
Then any stage 4 & 5 engines? I'm looking to make one of my cars super fast!

Stage 4 and 5 Only work on Civic EK. And even with stage 5 turbo you only get 440HP.
 
Stage 4 and 5 Only work on Civic EK. And even with stage 5 turbo you only get 440HP.

Ok, well thanks for the info I did not know that...still searching for racing super softs though.
 
Still looking for a stage 4 turbo does anybody have one please needed asap.
 
Still looking for a stage 4 turbo does anybody have one please needed asap.

Yeah, it's a bit difficult when the OP doesn't have it himself to supply. :lol:
If you haven't gotten any replies by tomorrow, I'll send you one.
 
Cheers outeke
 
Cheers outeke

Was only to prevent you keeping on spamming (bumping) this thread to find somebody that would help you.
IMO this thread is useless as we have already gift-threads.

So, to end my postings here, if you haven't gotten any turbo within the next 24 hours. Please give me a PM so we can fix this.

Cheers :cheers:
 
OP

I want to help them, but I have nothing to offer.:lol:

fine, What do valley is the intention ...:lol:
 
Outeke
Was only to prevent you keeping on spamming (bumping) this thread to find somebody that would help you.
IMO this thread is useless as we have already gift-threads.

So, to end my postings here, if you haven't gotten any turbo within the next 24 hours. Please give me a PM so we can fix this.

Cheers :cheers:

I dont think the op had the intention to start a train me and a few sent some parts and he since disappeaered.

@ the kitten the stage 4 turbo, on the civic gets you 458 broken in.
 
Stage 4 and 5 Only work on Civic EK. And even with stage 5 turbo you only get 440HP.

WROOOONG! They work on any Mitsubish Evo's and Subaru Impreza's and a more cars that I have not checked.
 
WROOOONG! They work on any Mitsubish Evo's and Subaru Impreza's and a more cars that I have not checked.

He is talking engine tuning stages...
Not turbos, I think.
 
He is talking engine tuning stages...
Not turbos, I think.

Oh I see. I think they also work on Impreza's and Evo's too :P
 
arggg i dont have idea what are you trading here :dunce:
 
Look at the OP at the list of parts. These are secret parts.
 
arggg i dont have idea what are you trading here :dunce:

He is not trading anything as he doesn't own any of them....
 
Hey OP (or anyone else who'd like to take on this task!) 💡

How about we keep an updated list of parts and a list of cars they work on?

I too can provide these parts. Just send me a PM with the part you need in the subject and I'll get them to you on a "first come, first serve" basis.

I'll send ONE part per request so others in line wont have to wait for trade reset.

I don't want anything in return but if you feel the need to send me something, I do like rare hondas/acuras. :D

:cheers:
 
Good idea friend :) 👍
 
I can get the parts I can even get way more parts but very rarely il do it
 
Back