GT5 "Spec 2.0" Discussion Thread - Read the First post!

  • Thread starter Thread starter deep_sky
  • 4,794 comments
  • 503,406 views
I'll be up at that time too, I shouldn't, but I will..
 
Jai
I know :p





I suppose I can spend the 4.5 hours thinking up what I intend to do first, and the unique standard car interiors I wish to check out.

I've just turned the opening movie back on, so i can watch the new one at least once.
 
Hmmm Kaz has just confirmed to someone on twitter that update will be tomorrow. Hopefully he isnt talking about Japanese time as in Japan it is already the 11th. Im getting worried now...

He replied in English so I'm guessing he was taking into account the orignal tweeters time zone.
 
Is it sad that I'm really excited about the opening movie?

I've always loved what PD can give upon entering the game. Even the original one from GT5 works with that emo song.
 
Jai
I know :p





I suppose I can spend the 4.5 hours thinking up what I intend to do first, and the unique standard car interiors I wish to check out.

Im going to watch the new opening movie, then put the G25 Settings, then purchase the GTR and Nascars. I havent planned what to do next. :D
 
Jai
Is it sad that I'm really excited about the opening movie?

I've always loved what PD can give upon entering the game. Even the original one from GT5 works with that emo song.

As well as them being utterly brilliant we'll get to see some reveals of future DLC I guess, the new RM cars were in its screenshot and they'll be DLC.
 
Im going to watch the new opening movie, then put the G25 Settings, then purchase the GTR and Nascars. I havent planned what to do next. :D

I'll be getting the nascars, got the ones we have now in case they all disappear to make way for the 11 new ones.
 
nt1138
You want to tell Japan to stop having earthquakes too?

No my post had no relevance to the earthquake(s). PD have been inefficient and have been ignoring fans way back before GT5 was even released. Exactly how many delays were there prior to GT5's release?

Japan suffered agonising natural disasters quite recently. I do know about this. I am not a sick person of course I put people's lives before what I want in my game. You do understand that, don't you? All I said that in my opinion PD should give us more accurate information regarding GT5, or prioritise on their next project.

I will have no further discussion in this thread until Spec II is launched as I seem to be going off topic. So nt1138, if you want to reply regarding to this post, send me a PM.
 
As well as them being utterly brilliant we'll get to see some reveals of future DLC I guess, the new RM cars were in its screenshot and they'll be DLC.

I never considered that :D

Now I have another reason to watch it.
 
No my post had no relevance to the earthquake(s). PD have been inefficient and have been ignoring fans way back before GT5 was even released. Exactly how many delays were there prior to GT5's release?

Japan suffered agonising natural disasters quite recently. I do know about this. I am not a sick person of course I put people's lives before what I want in my game. You do understand that, don't you? All I said that in my opinion PD should give us more accurate information regarding GT5, or prioritise on their next project.

I will have no further discussion in this thread until Spec II is launched as I seem to be going off topic. So nt1138, if you want to reply regarding to this post, send me a PM.

Calm down dear.
 
You guys really do need to relax, there will be a hundred threads on the first page, once the update comes out.
 
You guys really do need to relax, there will be a hundred threads on the first page, once the update comes out.

Then be locked within 10-20 minutes. :sly: I think most of the threads needed are already here. :p
 
Then be locked within 10-20 minutes. :sly: I think most of the threads needed are already here. :p

Yeah but that won't stop people from going insane to announce that the update is out. :p You guys are so impatient!

I waited 5 years for GT5 to come out, and i've been waiting almost a year now for the game to be finished and out of its beta state. I can wait another 24 hours.
 
It's already the 11th in Japan, just so ya know ;). So it could be possible later tonight :)
 
My flat screen stopped working this weekend, now I can't get the update till I get it fixed or get a new one, yay!
 
squirrelbait75
My flat screen stopped working this weekend, now I can't get the update till I get it fixed or get a new one, yay!

Sorry to "hear" that. I hope you get it fixed soon! :)
 
My flat screen stopped working this weekend, now I can't get the update till I get it fixed or get a new one, yay!

Unlucky, I'm worried my PS3 is about to give out, due to the fact it takes many tries to read a disc and keeps making grinding noises.

If it bombed out tonight I would be extra mad.
 
I guess that means one less user to slow down update downloads right? Talk about bad timing...
 
It's the 11th in a lot of the world right now. It would make more sense if they did it at 12am so it would be the 11 all over and just noon everywhere else.
 
They better not have the server slow down like yesterday. I hope they may have expected it his time and have prepared enough.
 
So it's almost midnight here at my country (GMT) so I'm gonna sleep and after school tomorrow I want to see GTP upside down because of the awesomeness of the update :D
Good night (and day if it's the case) everyone.
 
I am looking forward to the in-car view on the Caterham. I've wanted that for a while, one of my favorite cars even thought its standard.
 
I sure does.

Sharing the GT5 Spec 2.0 LOVE! ♥

👍👍👍

It'll get to the point where everyone is afraid to post anything on here.
 
I am looking forward to the in-car view on the Caterham. I've wanted that for a while, one of my favorite cars even thought its standard.

This. It's one of the most anticipating features for me. :)
 
Less than 4 hours away... 3 hours and 58 minutes.
 
they need to have these big updates annually and forget about gt6 on ps3..if they can update physics and cars through an update just keep doing that cause it doesn't seem likely they can enhance the graphics anymore than what it is now. They would have to build a whole new engine for that, so leave GT6 for ps4, work on it now so we won't have to wait 4-5 years after ps4 is out to play next gen GT.

I think that would be the ideal route to take.
 
Back