GT5 "Spec 2.0" Discussion Thread - Read the First post!

  • Thread starter Thread starter deep_sky
  • 4,794 comments
  • 503,582 views
Such a nice country and the home of Gran turismo and they are massive on motorsports.
Wonder if the spec 2.0 is available there now?
 
Such a nice country and the home of Gran turismo and they are massive on motorsports.
Wonder if the spec 2.0 is available there now?

Be good to visit PD and have a nosey round :)
 
Such a nice country and the home of Gran turismo and they are massive on motorsports.
Wonder if the spec 2.0 is available there now?

The patch will go live there the same time it goes live everywhere else.
 
trk29
Not by my clock :)

7:37 p.m. EST

I was thinking it was going to be when the PSN updated. But I guess not.

Ya... 11pm - 7.5pm = 3.5 hours.
 
trk29
True but I was being more optimistic. 10 when it starts :)

It clearly says you can't go online until the maintenance is complete, at 11. How would you be able to download if you can't get online in gt5?
 
New DLC :

13phonos.jpeg
 
Holy terrible photoshopping. Noticew the mispelled "Meyer" in the title as comapred to the logo and the 96PS instead of 96HP.
 
New DLC :

13phonos.jpeg

Can't wait to take this for a few laps on the Ring.

Actually, I wish there was some ridiculous car DLC... maybe not THAT ridiculous, but some more novelty cars.
 
Just a bit of fun to while away the (3?) hours
 
Either that's legit or a really good Photoshop. Wanna give an explanation?

Read my post, I pulled a few mistakes out.
 
I can't take credit. Stolen from another forum
 
The images was hsopped great. Spelling mistakes you can't fix.
 
Oops. That was NOT intentional =P
 
Jai
Can't wait to ride that sausage.

:lol:

Post of the Thread 👍

I am sigging that for eternity
 
Back