GT5 Spec 2.0 Polyphony Digital appreciation thread.

• Thread starter Cucobr
  • 128 comments
They couldn't be used if voice chat was enabled (and still can't, from what I've seen), but as long as the room you were in had voice chat turned off the custom music would play.

SON OF A BGUIIUDGSGFG

Kill me now. I've never changed that.

Looks like we learn new levels of dumbness everyday. I'm the lesson of the day with this, but at least, I'm not the only one. There are others who've gone far without knowing. I had to search like I always do, but this time couldn't find it.

NSFLanguage

I never thought I'd be like that guy.

At first he was like..., but then he was like....

I knew the time would come.

Last edited:
I said in an earlier post that I loved how I could press the gas more on the F10 Ferrari. But now that I have driven it for a while I'm wondering: Has it become too stable and easy to drive? :odd:

Oh well, the other cars I have tried are great though. :)

Regarding the DLC usage for multiple accounts. We’re planning an another update for GT5 in December.

In that update users who purchased cars and tracks from the DLC already, can receive a free “family upgrade” in the PS Store, which will let all users in the same PS console use the DLC.

And though we looked into this, unfortunately there’s no solution for crossing multiple regions.

I’m sorry, but we have to ask you to match the region of your disc and your PSN account setting.

People who bought the DLC cars will have those cars added to the dealers in the December update.

After this December update you can purchase a second car and so on from the dealer.

Next, don’t get your hopes up too high, but PDI is also readying a X-mas present for those who’ve already bought multiple DLCs.

They are doing great job :eek:

Thank you Kaz and PD. You are such hard workers, and simply the Best!!! I hope you and your fellow countrymen are recovering well.
Cheers my friends!

Still amazed at the feel of the game after Spec II. Still racing my shoes off, and just about every single day. Just about to get back to it.

And looking forward to December, so I can buy and paint up a few more of those TC cars. 👍

Still amazed at the feel of the game after Spec II. Still racing my shoes off, and just about every single day. Just about to get back to it.

And looking forward to December, so I can buy and paint up a few more of those TC cars. 👍

Yes Sir! I play this game everyday man, I love it can't wait for December. 👍

Back