GT5 & talk talk

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 11 comments
  • 873 views
Messages
11,845
England
Colchester
Messages
Gedi69
Messages
Never!
Just wondering if anyone is using talk talk broadband to run gt5?
As im thinking of getting it but want peoples opinions.
many thanks.
 
I'm with Talk Talk, on a 2Mb line and experience absolutely no problems at all even at this low connection speed.
 
mjh73
I'm with Talk Talk, on a 2Mb line and experience absolutely no problems at all even at this low connection speed.

Is that with online racing? As I do alot of it in big lobby's.
 
Yeah I play online all of the time, no problems what so ever, with any games.
 
I think think download speed is not much of a factor to having a good connection for gaming? More to do with ping and upload.
 
Are you speaking of a second chat program?
 
Talk Talk is an ISP in United Kingdom.
 
I thought this thread was about an old 80's band...

Oops.
 
I'm on BT's fibre optic service with a 37mbps dw, and 8.1mbps upload which is lightning fast when playing gt5 =) anyway, using a 2/3 mbps line would be "ok" but might stuggle a little at peak times, so i'd advice either changing to BT or Virgin, as theyre more reliable at peak times and plus BT's new BTHub 3 performs much better than any other ISP in the uk :)
 
I use it even, though it's not that much to write home about for downloading but never had much problems with GT5.
 
I've just switched to TT, i was with BT and after BT i switched to SKY. SKY is the absolute worst for Broadband, BT is not far behind SKY,i've had TT for just over a month now, i get better D/L speeds and GT5 seasonals are no problem, nice and smooth...but it also depends on how far you live from your nearest telephone exchange, and also what the wiring is like in your home and if you have one of these installed: http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/consumerProducts/displayTopic.do?topicId=25075
 
Back