[GT5 @TGS '10] (See Post 1): Demo Videos, Trailers, Car/Track Pics, Interviews, News.

• Thread starter SrRd RacinG
  • 3,302 comments
All I want confirmed at TGS 2010 is dynamic weather. I don't want a fat list of cars. I want to go through them myself, but a list of tracks would be okay. I also would like to see what GT Mode will be like this time in more detail. And I wouldn't mind Porsches. But I'm not getting my hopes up.

One more real world circuit announcement and maybe a trailer and I'll be fine. I want them to leave some pleasant suprises for the release.

I also don't want all the information handed to me on a plate but i would like to see what the final damage build will be like, not so much on visual damage but the actual extend of the damage to the car systems, thats not really been shown in too much detail.
Knowing more about a weather system would be good if it is dynamic that would add more strategy to endurance races.
More details on car tuning and customisation, i'm not expecting a livery editor but judging from the screenshots it could be a lot more indepth than it looks

Maybe another trailer showing off some small snippets of new stuff to keep us all drooling/speculating until November

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 38 (15 members and 23 guests)

:lol: It's still 15 days away people!

Contributing. Let's all work together and make this a huge topic before the event itself actually starts. :D

I can't wait! This time Kaz will be in his turf and will probably feel a lot more comfortable, not to mention the game will be closer to release date. I expect lots of info!

I know that its pretty much confirmed a livery editor wont be in GT5 but I'm still holding on to that 1% chance that PD put some livery thing in, however basic.

Can't you just buy livery editor code off the shelf these days?! :lol:, its so common its the norm on most titles and I hope if PD have the time they can sort something out.

Robin.

I want to see more footage and screen shots of Standard cars because so far we've seen sweet stuff all about them except for that lame video. We need more information on them too. Noticed how everything is always about Premium cars all the time.

I want to see more footage and screen shots of Standard cars because so far we've seen sweet stuff all about them except for that lame video. We need more information on them too. Noticed how everything is always about Premium cars all the time.

Thats because they want to paint a pretty (but somewhat sneeky) picture of what GT5 will be. Its all a fairytale in the official screenshots and videos and we very rarely see any official stuff about Standard cars yet most of the game will feature them!

I have always predicited a backlash from general gamers when they open the game and wonder why all the cars are not the same ("wheres the cockpit view on this car!" etc.., I'm sure most dont even have a clue that this is an issue.

Robin.

Agreed. Beyond agreed.

While I understand the premium cars are the best looking car models and PD/Sony obviously want to put their best foot forward, the fact of the matter is 800+ cars will be standard. They are an overwhelming majority of the cars. We should be able to see what the heck we're getting ourselves into when we buy this game (and some already have.)

I'd love to see gameplay footage of it at TGS 2010.

Japanese date will be 1st Nov.:)

The Japanese GT website has the release date as.. 11月3日 which is 11th month 3rd day or bassically 3rd November.
Also the Japanese seem to only have the option of buying the game & the Apex book (308pages) for 7980円 which is about £60 (same as the UK CE version)

I think we'll not only see new tracks/cars(standard hopefully) but also an in-depth view of GT Life, Online and the Track Maker. Hopefully dynamic weather will be announced as well as new features!

yes, for me we have to wait this show to see what really gt5 is...
for me the demo watched until now doesn't show the true physic engine that gt5 will have..
in the video posted from Famine and Venari you can see that the nascar car when go wrong way and crash doesn't roll, but stay like in prologue phisics...
the same thing i could tell for damage...
we really have to wait TGS to see what gt5 will be, for me....

Wow, its a lot closer than i thought. I dont want to see anymore gameplay trailers. I'll be to used to the graphics. :P
I wont it to WOW me when i first put the disc in. I just want a few more details and videos of standard cars.

I'm not expecting much at TGS but what I do expect is really important, in my opinion. I want closure on a few points:
- the final amount of tracks and configurations
- is Spa in there
- full disclosure of weather effects
- which tracks are weather limited
- which tracks are day/night cycle limited
- the final amount of Premium cars
- a rundown of the final full-on damage system
- full disclosure of online structure
- full disclosure of career mode structure
- plans for DLC

Weather or Dynamic Weather
New Tracks including Zolder Brands Hatch SPA Magny Course Silverstone Hockenheim Imola Valencia and other Classic like Monaco Grand Valley Trial Mountain etc..
Standard Cars
PD Studio Tour
Latest damage build
Car list and Track list
Sparks winds and other effects..
Some Rally Tracks including mud gravel and asphalt.
Dirty cars while driving on gravel surface.
Making GT5 videos maybe GT5 disc contains it.
Every Tracks with Dynamic or static weather and day n night transitions.

these are my expectations from TGS.

It starts on my birthday, wish I could go to it would of been a brill birthday present.
Mind you it is a birthday present that we will be finding out more about GT5. Get IN!

Ah, the feast is near... i expect to see:

Stunt Arena
Spa
An asian track (Sepang is my guess, since Super GT runs on it)
A few cars
Weather system (we will not know if it will be applied to all tracks).

and...

still a lot of suspense. I still believe in one interview where KY said he wanted people to be surprised by the game, so i don´t think they will show everything before the release date.

I also don't want all the information handed to me on a plate but i would like to see what the final damage build will be like, not so much on visual damage but the actual extend of the damage to the car systems, thats not really been shown in too much detail.
Knowing more about a weather system would be good if it is dynamic that would add more strategy to endurance races.
More details on car tuning and customisation, i'm not expecting a livery editor but judging from the screenshots it could be a lot more indepth than it looks

Maybe another trailer showing off some small snippets of new stuff to keep us all drooling/speculating until November

Don´t mean to sound pessimist, but i think damage was already shown to us. It is what it is. It has hanging doors, dents, scratches, affects performance, but that´s it.

They haven´t given us any information suggesting that they will show something entirely different at TGS.

We saw yesterday a Nascar car going backwards and hitting a car at 200+ KPH. Car got scratched, dented, and the hood opened up. Them the guy said he lost a gear.

It won´t be anything mind-boggling, since we already saw the structure they are working on it.

Instead of being told that Spa will be featured in the game, imagine putting GT5 in your PS3 and then finding it yourself, how cool would that be? But yes more information / videos about standard cars please, I want to see what it looks like to drive one of them.

Don´t mean to sound pessimist, but i think damage was already shown to us. It is what it is. It has hanging doors, dents, scratches, affects performance, but that´s it.

They haven´t given us any information suggesting that they will show something entirely different at TGS.

We saw yesterday a Nascar car going backwards and hitting a car at 200+ KPH. Car got scratched, dented, and the hood opened up. Them the guy said he lost a gear.

It won´t be anything mind-boggling, since we already saw the structure they are working on it.

I think he meant the mechanical aspect of damage and not visual.

Back