GT5 Tuner Village?

• Thread starter -ultraflow-
  • 149 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amuse Power House

BMW M3 [E92] M480 Ericsson '08

The Amuse Ericsson M3 features Amuse's signature Titan Performance exhaust with burnt blue/purple titanium exhaust tips, Ericsson intake, Ericsson suspension, brakes, carbon fiber hood, truck and doors and 20 inch BBS LM-R wheels.

While not much else is known, there most likely exists other engine enhancements. The results is as stunning as the car itself - performance has been increased from 414HP to 473HP while the weight has been reduced from 3,600 lbs to 3,200 lbs.

1403-773937.jpg

ericsson02-753520.jpg

ericsson03-737434.jpg

:crazy:

Amuse Power House

Nismo 380RS Super Leggera

Its 140KG lighter than the normal 380RS and has 390hp (+40hp). Its won the Gran Turismo award at the 2008 TAS, so its gonna be in GT5. GT award

2000728132844144675_rs.jpg

2000767427331374385_rs.jpg

With all due respect, that isn't tuning if they don't touch the engine. It's just a company that fits bodykits

So you are saying that WALD isn't a tuning company?

So you are saying that WALD isn't a tuning company?

Don't start with this again :sly: Again it's all down to personal feelings, but if they don't actually tune the car, uprate the way it goes, stops and drives, then they can't really be a tuning company. They seem to be a glorified body shop.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, I don't know much about WALD but if they only style the car and don't actually tune it then are they really a tuning company?

If PD allows company who only modifies the exterior of the car, then anyone with a spatula, a can of Bondo, and access to a J.C. Whitney catalog deserves a place in GT5.

So you are against body kits in GT5?

Not speaking for him, but i think he's against useless tuning companies that only throw a bodykit on th ecar and say "lulz we're a tuning company, lulz"

Not speaking for him, but i think he's against useless tuning companies that only throw a bodykit on th ecar and say "lulz we're a tuning company, lulz"

Body kit, exhaust, rims, grill and badges (some time's superchargers for JDM models). They can call them selfs a tuning company.

except the exhaust (and that's only if it's a full exhaust) none of those help to "tune" the car's performance at all. If anything, the added weight of a bodykit, and (most likely) bigger rims probably hurt the stock performance.

except the exhaust (and that's only if it's a full exhaust) none of those help to "tune" the car's performance at all. If anything, the added weight of a bodykit, and (most likely) bigger rims probably hurt the stock performance.

You realy don''t know what VIP tuning is about, it isn't about going fast, but riding low on arbags.

If Polyphony Digital wanted VIP tuners to be in GT5, then they would have allowed them in GT4. After all, every Japanese-car fad should be included, especially because it was "invented" 30-40 years before it became popular anywhere else.

Last I checked, intentionally not going faster than the competition didn't pay off so well since the original Gran Turismo.

If Polyphony Digital wanted VIP tuners to be in GT5, then they would have allowed them in GT4. After all, every Japanese-car fad should be included, especially because it was "invented" 30-40 years before it became popular anywhere else.

What can is say, the world is slow to catch up to japan.

Wedsport

wedssport.jpg

Wedsport IS, orido's new D1 car. Its powerd by a 2JZ-GTE.

Art Morrison

Ford Mustang Fastback Twin-Turbo '67

art-morrison-twin-turbo-1967_ford_mustang_fastbackside_view_cover.jpg

Some of you may know Art Morrison’s work from the latest Playstation 3 game, Gran Turismo 5 Prologe, which features an Art Morrison a 1960 Corvette that won best in show at SEMA in 2007.

Chevrolet Corvette (C1) Roadster '60
getsizedimage.ashx

Very nice Old Muscle Custom job dont you think?
:crazy:

Last edited:
I love any S2000 that is tuned, but I would mostly like to see:
ASM time-attack S2000,
C-West Full Carbon time-attack S2000,
and last but not least J's Racing S2000 (touge killer)
We already have my all-time favourite Amuse, so I don't complain whatsoever :)

has anybody mentioned america's old skool tuners...like how bout a Yenko Camaro...or Corvair for that matter (dodges rotten fruit)?

I hear the Tucker family let someone have the plans for the bod, and made the Torpedo a V8 monster!

What can is say, the world is slow to catch up to japan.

Wedsport

wedssport.jpg

Wedsport IS, orido's new D1 car. Its powerd by a 2JZ-GTE.

That's not his D1 car. That's his Super GT GT300 car.

Where's Sunline Auto?
img_11.jpg

1_11_04_2006_17_06_Sunline%20Racing%20S15.jpg

Last edited:
That's not his D1 car. That's his Super GT GT300 car.

No it is a D1 car, you can clearly see that its just a tuned IS. And not a race car, Orido just had it made and hasn't used it yet. He wil use it in the next D1 round.

minkara-80503-g3.jpg

This is Orido's GT300 car, just look how wide it is. it doesn't share one pannel with the street IS.

I would like to see this models of Tommy Kaira in the next GT5:

Tommy Kaira Z
341_1.jpg

Tommy Kaira 20B
M20b_1.jpg

Tommy Kaira M25
m25.jpg

Tommy Kaira M30
r31_top.jpg

Last edited:
I'd like GT5 to have this along with options to buy bodykits from these manufacturers as well! Id also like to see that if you buy an exhaust from HKS for example they give you a menu with different mufflers from the manufacturer to install along with the exhaust instead of leaving you with the stock muffler! Also let me choose the size and how wide i want my rims! ! !

No it is a D1 car, you can clearly see that its just a tuned IS. And not a race car, Orido just had it made and hasn't used it yet. He wil use it in the next D1 round.

minkara-80503-g3.jpg

This is Orido's GT300 car, just look how wide it is. it doesn't share one pannel with the street IS.

And the street car doesn't have the engine behind the driver too.

For all the Aussies out there, HSV and FPV. Get some of the HSV GTS, HSV MALOO, FPV F6 TYPHOON, FPV GT, and maybe even xs engineering(known world wide) for their high powered skylines and wrx's.

Last edited:
For all the Aussies out there, HSV and FPV. Get some of the HSV GTS, HSV MALOO, FPV F6 TYPHOON, FPV GT, and maybe even xs engineering(known world wide) for their high powered skylines and wrx's.

Can you give some examples?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back