GT5 Tuning Sheet

• Thread starter Jake
  • 129 comments
Hey Jake, awesome, congrats, but what does "Limiter" mean? What's suppose to put on that field?

The limiter field represents the value of the Power Limiter which is a percentage of the total available HP for a given car. For example, you would reduce the percentage to match your HP with another cars HP. You can use this to equalize a cars output for online racing. This will affect the overall PP of your car.

It's too bad PD doesn't allow the Power Limiter to proportionally affect torque.

Last edited:
I made a landscape version which you can download from the OP 👍

GT5-Tune-Sheet-v6-landscape.jpg

I might sound like a noob, but where's the OP??
btw I love your tuning sheet. now I can keep track of all my tuning properties so I don't forget :)

I might sound like a noob, but where's the OP??
btw I love your tuning sheet. now I can keep track of all my tuning properties so I don't forget :)

Glad you like the sheet. OP stands for Original Post where you can find the download. 👍

Hi guys, that's my personal GT5 tuning sheet. I tried to made it more clear and complete as possibile. Hope you like it.

Attachments

• sheet.pdf
    132.8 KB · Views: 201
i can convert this to a form that you can fill in the blanks & save individually for each set up?

Attachments

• GT5 Car Settings v6.pdf
    584.9 KB · Views: 170
i can convert this to a form that you can fill in the blanks & save individually for each set up?

Yes, Please read the first post carefully, you need to download the xchange viewer application and the FIELDS version of the sheet.

You should add these things:

Tire Wear Setting and Fuel Setting: On or Off

Tire Life Measurment: --laps

Fuel Life Measurement: --laps

Active Steering Setting: On or Off

Grip Reduction Setting: Low or Real

Transmission Setting: Auto or Manual

Controller Type: Wheel or Regular

Front Aero Part Setting, Rear Aero Part Setting, Extension Aero Part Setting, Wing Aero Part Setting: (the parts available in the GT Auto to purchase)

I think these would help make endurance race settings easier to create and manage.

Now, if someone could just go ahead and fill these out into folders of drag/circuit/drift for each or most popular cars and have them uploaded, that'd be amazing! lol

You should add these things:

Tire Wear Setting and Fuel Setting: On or Off

Tire Life Measurment: --laps

Fuel Life Measurement: --laps

Active Steering Setting: On or Off

Grip Reduction Setting: Low or Real

Transmission Setting: Auto or Manual

Controller Type: Wheel or Regular

Front Aero Part Setting, Rear Aero Part Setting, Extension Aero Part Setting, Wing Aero Part Setting: (the parts available in the GT Auto to purchase)

I think these would help make endurance race settings easier to create and manage.

I think you're mistaking what the sheet is designed for, but all of that can be added in the notes section.

Hello,

I wanted to share an intermediate workthat that i have started for a tuning sheet.

I wanted to do 3 things:
  1. Preserve Gran Turismo 5 settings layout to be able to cross-check easily information
  2. Allow to store several Tuning sheets in the same file (sheet-Book)
  3. Setup a multi-lingual form that can be easily adapted to any language (i want to be able to change from English to French easily)

I have started everything under EXCEL.
At this stage
  1. The larger part of the layout is OK and consistent with GT5
  2. The layout is auto-adaptative to fitted options
  3. The control checkers are in place.
  4. Language management is also effective for French and English
    (easy to add more in the language sheet)

I have provided an example in the following pictures :
--> English version :
NissanGT-RSPECV09En.jpg

--> French version
NissanGT-RSPECV09Fr.jpg

I know that some information is missing regarding the 1rst post layout.

Some constructive feedback would be apreciated.
I mainly work on this during week-end, so i may niot answer very quickly.

Thanks so much for ALL your time & work on this and for sharing with all of us! This is awesome! I can't wait to try it out... is there a download link available or will it be coming in the near future? Thanks again!

Thanks so much for ALL your time & work on this and for sharing with all of us! This is awesome! I can't wait to try it out... is there a download link available or will it be coming in the near future? Thanks again!

Thank you.
I think i need 2 weeks (2 week-end in fact) to finalize the file.

It's the first release of a new layout that i propose for storing a car setup.

The layout is as close as i could do of the current GT5 Spec 2 setup screen.
NissanGT-RSPECV-NurbGP-D.png

The EXCEL file is multi-lingual meaning that you can work in your native language and then publish in English.
The sheet 'Language' allows to select your language in the drop list at the Top-Left.

The sheet 'Tuning Sheet' holds the setup in the selected language.
The setup is translated when changing language.
I have filled only French and English and partly Portuges because i have found a screenshot.
Avoid changing to empty languages because it may clear some parts of the configuration (Installed Part List not the setup)

There are a lot of consistency controls trying to avoid mistakes when filling the setup.

I have provisionned several languages but if some of you are kind enough to complete the translation i will do a synthesis of all languages (i could work with setup screenshots but all objects are not listed).

I suspect that when used by others than me, there will be some issues in the EXCEL file, i will apreciate your feedback.

At this stage, it is not possible to duplicate or rename the 'Tuning Sheet' because the translation macro uses a fixed name. I'm thinking about that.

Attachments

• Tuning Sheet GT5 Spec II v00g.zip
    154.6 KB · Views: 343
I do have a couple of questions
1) Top speed- bottom or top right
2)where do I find the redline and RPM limit
3) what is AYC strength
4) what is CSS

Back