GT5 Used Car Database [in progress]

• Thread starter Famine
  • 1,863 comments
I should point out in the list above that I changed some of the car names to match the names on the list in the Matrix. That shouldn't pose a problem if you're just copying the paint colors however.

dylansan
I should point out in the list above that I changed some of the car names to match the names on the list in the Matrix. That shouldn't pose a problem if you're just copying the paint colors however.

That's fine. I was only copying the paint colors.

Just had a bit of an oddity, my game is on day 1098 and i have been using the list for a while with no issues until today when i tried to search and got nothing.
After various attempts i dropped down my UCD list a day and went again and got success, and everything matched up except 1 result
in my UCD its a Renaultsport Clio Clio Renaultsport V6 Phase 2 '03
after shifting back a day, your list shows Renaultsport Clio Renault Sport 2.0 16v '02
but on mine and your list the cars are same price (53,562cr 590km) so its kinda got me wondering whats goin on lol?! so thought i would ask for your take on this

i had just d/l'd your downloadable version after using the gt5cars site version for some time and thought it was just an issue with that, but the same occurs on the site too (same DB i guess) on day 1134 on ML1

There are loads of clio's with similar names, so I'd imagine it's an error in the data (not the only one!) TornadoAlley will update his sheets with your info I'm sure :)

And yes, gt5cars uses our data.

i had a feeling it might have been an error, due to the amount of similar named cars and amount of info in the database, just thought with how invaluable this has been to helpin me hunt down cars that i would speak up just incase

There are loads of clio's with similar names, so I'd imagine it's an error in the data (not the only one!) TornadoAlley will update his sheets with your info I'm sure :)

And yes, gt5cars uses our data.

While I agree, Clib, isn't it amazing that it happened with a Clio and not an S2000, Skyline, 3000GT, GTO, Miata variant or the like?

While I agree, Clib, isn't it amazing that it happened with a Clio and not an S2000, Skyline, 3000GT, GTO, Miata variant or the like?

Indeed, but funnily enough I've often caught myself selecting the wrong clio - far more than skylines even! Seem to blank out the 'lutecia' near the start of their name for some reason, and since there are 3 pairs of Clios whose only difference is the 'lutecia' in the name, I keep muddling them :ouch: Also, their names are long enough that the description can sometimes overfill the box if not careful...

Plus, there are so many skylines I pay more attention with them :lol: But I'm sure there's many an error in there somewhere with those car variants!

Hmm....Really need to get back to fast forwarding my second account :sly:

Updates made and uploaded to google docs sites.

I still haven't changed what ajns73 mentioned in post #1688 as I don't have a game near there right now and don't know how widespread the mistake is there.

I had forgotten about this and blew past that spot with my secondary. :dunce: 300 day until my tertiary is there.

Just hunting for 10 more cars from ML#1, the only one not spotted yet in days to come is that CZ-3 Tarmac '01, ridiculously rare that car. :)

Just hunting for 10 more cars from ML#1, the only one not spotted yet in days to come is that CZ-3 Tarmac '01, ridiculously rare that car. :)

Traded with Duck for mine. I actually bought the thing on one of the first days I had the game and traded it away before i knew how rare it was. That one is a prime candidate for a trade.

Tehdas

What day are you on? I went through the first major "gap" day by day and found this car twice...2120 was the first, didn't write down the second.

Traded with Duck for mine. I actually bought the thing on one of the first days I had the game and traded it away before i knew how rare it was. That one is a prime candidate for a trade.

Wow, how unfortunate! Funny how these things go, because at that moment you really did not realize how the used car systems worked etc. The other day I was at my friend's and when I looked into his UCD of that moment, he happened to have a W12 Nardo in it. :D I recommended buying that too right away, since it does not show up all that often!

What day are you on? I went through the first major "gap" day by day and found this car twice...2120 was the first, didn't write down the second.

Ah, very good to know! That's pretty close actually, since I am on day 2027 currently and the next gap starts at day 2054. Will keep that in mind, since checking the UCD for every 6 loadings 'by hand' can be pretty cumbersome, so will just move towards the '2100'-range and check from then on. Other cars I still need (day appearing):

Toyota - ALTEZZA Touring Car (2433)
Dodge - Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91 '00 (2437)
Toyota - CELICA GT-FOUR Rally Car (ST185) '95 (2457)
Subaru - IMPREZA Coupe 22B-STi Version '98 (2477)
Honda - Gathers Drider CIVIC Race Car '98 (2500)
Nissan - MOTUL PITWORK Z '04 (2575)
Mercedes-Benz - Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89 (2605)
Toyota - RSC '01 (2625)
Chaparral - 2J Race Car '70 (3290)

Somebody reportedly saw a 2J race car somewhere around 2100 too, as I read in the topic, but have not seen it in any of the logs yet. You guys happen to know whether it shows up somewhere earlier than day 3290?

Would be even better if they would just put in in the OCD again, how did I miss that the first time around?! :(

There is a little help I can give you for the gap in ML1. Granted - if I already had the car and wasn't aware that it was extremely rare, I wouldn't have marked it down...I marked it down based on the database, so be cautious around the numbers depending on your offset. Mine was 18 days.

Toyota- ALTEZZA Touring Car (2433)
Dodge - Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91 '00 (2437)
***Day 2282Toyota - CELICA GT-FOUR Rally Car (ST185) '95 (2457)
***Day 2044Subaru - IMPREZA Coupe 22B-STi Version '98 (2477)
***Day 2150Honda - Gathers Drider CIVIC Race Car '98 (2500)
Nissan - MOTUL PITWORK Z '04 (2575)
Mercedes-Benz - Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89 (2605)
Toyota - RSC '01 (2625)
***Day 2048Chaparral - 2J Race Car '70 (3290)

The 2J '70 is in the gap a few times - you could trade for the Altezza, RSC, and Motul Pitwork. I believe the Sauber is in the gap, but I got it with a ticket instead. A lot of the high dollar cars are really bunched together in this big gap, so it is wise to have a huge stockpile of remote racing money.

Updated color info for two different areas of ML#1. The second set has a gap. Some were already there. I just filled in around them.

Attachments

• Updated Colors.zip
    17.4 KB · Views: 14
Can somebody tell me, what doesn't iterate the car list in the UCD? Is it just seasonal time trials and drifts, or can you do seasonal races too?

Seasonal aces advance th used lot one day per race.

Seasonal Time Trials don't advance at all.

Online races seem to advance the used lot as well

Depending on what you are trying to accomplish, this info might or might not be helpful to you: online B-spec racing advances the UCD (one day per race), but the game never saves after each race. So it's possible to run a bunch of online B-spec races in a row, exit the game right after, and the UCD will go back to the same day it was before you ran those races. I hope that was clear enough. If not, tell me and I'll try again :)

Depending on what you are trying to accomplish, this info might or might not be helpful to you: online B-spec racing advances the UCD (one day per race), but the game never saves after each race. So it's possible to run a bunch of online B-spec races in a row, exit the game right after, and the UCD will go back to the same day it was before you ran those races. I hope that was clear enough. If not, tell me and I'll try again :)

This may also be true for A-Spec seasonals if the game is quit or the system is turned off before going all the way back to the seasonals start screen. I believe this happened to me yesterday. I will have to check to confirm.

If that's the case, then in all likelihood the credits and experience earned, as well as prizes won will not have been saved either. With online b-spec it doesn't matter since credits and XP are stored online.

If that's the case, then in all likelihood the credits and experience earned, as well as prizes won will not have been saved either. With online b-spec it doesn't matter since credits and XP are stored online.

Could be, like I said, I have to check by trying it again. I know for sure that I completed the last two 4wd seasonals, turned off the system (properly from the menu), and when I returned the next day neither was complete. I would bet my next paycheck that the credits and experience were lost. On the bright side, it may offer a last line of defense if you accidentally enter a seasonal on a day when you DO NOT want your UCD to cycle.

On an unrelated but UCD specific note, our wonderful datatbase put me in perfect position to acquire the Toyota 7 Race Car last night, which reduces my list of cars to acquire to 4. 2 of those, the 2J and Ford GT LM Race Car are coming up shortly. That will leave me with just the Ford GT40 Race Car '69, and Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car to acquire to have a complete set of non-DLC/non-NCD cars from the game. Unfortunately, counting non-NCD cars in all colors, I only have about 40%. Many more UCDs to go.

You will not earn money by quitting before saving, but the races will still give your friends all the money and XP, even if you don't get any. If you're just trying to help your friends then you can do it without progressing the UCD.

At least, that is my understanding of the online B-Spec. I can't imagine you would have to save it to your account for the money to be sent accordingly to your friends.

That's correct, but you won't lose your own money and XP either, because that is also stored online and has no relation to whether your game saves or not.

Thanks guys, I have a Chapparal 2D in the UCD right now. I've turned my PS3 off because I know that doesn't seem to update the list, but I am 500,000 credits off what I need, and I can't really sell enough stuff to make the money :(

Thanks guys, I have a Chapparal 2D in the UCD right now. I've turned my PS3 off because I know that doesn't seem to update the list, but I am 500,000 credits off what I need, and I can't really sell enough stuff to make the money :(

Run A-Spec Seasonal #4 at the Ring on a day you have 200% login. As long as the 2D isn't on the last day (bottom 6), you'll get plenty from that race to buy it.

Aren't all the Bugatti's in the UCD 0 miles?
Also, why or what causes my UCD to automatically update (skip 6 days, I assume it's 6 days - could be more as well) without me ever entering a racing event?

Aren't all the Bugatti's in the UCD 0 miles?
Also, why or what causes my UCD to automatically update (skip 6 days, I assume it's 6 days - could be more as well) without me ever entering a racing event?

Could be online B-spec or license tests or special challenges like Red Bull, Vettel, AMG Academy, etc.

Online B-spec could be it yeah, definitely not the other challenges, didn't think of that. Thanks 👍

I can't remember if practice does it too or Speed Test. Those could be two more that are not specifically "races."

Back