GT5 Used Car Database [in progress]

• Thread starter Famine
  • 1,863 comments
Then you're in a spot that hasn't been filled in yet. Log your used car dealer now and at day 1 (start a new game on any other account on the console - day 1 will be identical) and you can help other people out.

Hello mates. My ML#2 list is updated (reaching day 4510 now)

Also updated the 'revision tab' up to day 299

Just an observation i have made:
If you progress forward in game days by loading 3-5 tracks (using tracks only from the lvl0 requirement in the a-spec listing) you seem to get more lvl 0 cars listed in your UCD. If you then go to the other extreme and pick an a-spec event that requires cars with 700-900hp and load 3-5 of those tracks (to progress 'in game days') then you seem to get a nicer variety of high lvl cars. Today i was experimenting with this for about 20mins and the NOMAD DIABLO popped up....i'm $140k short, but i'll do some time trials and she'll be right. I have seen the damned 2J twice whilst doing such a-spec events (i only just learn't the load track/in game day progress trick) the first time i was saving for other things, the second time i couldn't afford it.

What i'm really after though is the TA22 '70 celica....its one of the prime reasons i'm playing the game as i'm developing a TA22 IRL. Although having discovered GT academy 2012 i'm even more interested in GT5 now and have a G27 and RACEBASE, BUTTTT i'm from Australia so i'm not allowed to race in gt academy....and made a "US PS3 account" too late.....so i get taunted every day by the GT academy seasonals :( /cry

Last edited:
giantyak
Just an observation i have made:
If you progress forward in game days by loading 3-5 tracks (using tracks only from the lvl0 requirement in the a-spec listing) you seem to get more lvl 0 cars listed in your UCD. If you then go to the other extreme and pick an a-spec event that requires cars with 700-900hp and load 3-5 of those tracks (to progress 'in game days') then you seem to get a nicer variety of high lvl cars. Today i was experimenting with this for about 20mins and the NOMAD DIABLO popped up....i'm $140k short, but i'll do some time trials and she'll be right. I have seen the damned 2J twice whilst doing such a-spec events (i only just learn't the load track/in game day progress trick) the first time i was saving for other things, the second time i couldn't afford it.

What i'm really after though is the TA22 '70 celica....its one of the prime reasons i'm playing the game as i'm developing a TA22 IRL. Although having discovered GT academy 2012 i'm even more interested in GT5 now and have a G27 and RACEBASE, BUTTTT i'm from Australia so i'm not allowed to race in gt academy....and made a "US PS3 account" too late.....so i get taunted every day by the GT academy seasonals :( /cry

Hey giantyak.. Greetings from a fellow aussie. Check out this site- www.gt5cars.net/
As far as I know, the UCD updates are a fixed cycle and arent influenced by car or track selection.

They definitely are fixed, as evidenced by the fact that I've been playing the game alongside Masterlist 1, adding paint colors and mileage data to the spreadsheet, and have not once encountered a car that wasn't the same as what was listed from someone else's gathering of information.

They are definitely predetermined and can be predicted with just your game day and your "offset" from the list, if you want to call it that. That just means your list might be misaligned by a few days or parts of days, but the cars will always appear in exactly the same order.

Thanks mate :)
I had seen that today, but i'm still at work....busting to get home and test this.
It would be interesting to make a new PS3 GT5 account and just progress through in game days by loading lvl 0 race events only and see what happens.

Thanks mate :)
I had seen that today, but i'm still at work....busting to get home and test this.
It would be interesting to make a new PS3 GT5 account and just progress through in game days by loading lvl 0 race events only and see what happens.

It won't matter. The UCD follows the same pattern for everyone. The only changes are whether you are ML #1 or #2 (which is just our way of tracking them. There isn't a literally 2 lists within GT5) and how far offset you are from the master.

First of all, a big thank you to all the contributors. 👍

I managed to almost fill the gap in, with just the rarest/more expensive cars between days 2054-2373.
More infos in the rar archive.
afrohk7.gif

Attachments

• GT5 UCD ML1 days 2054-2373 by Lafaborn.rar
    64.9 KB · Views: 23
I have so far collected used car data up to day 806 on my system. I have not seen any overlap with what your database already lists. Here is my day 1 image:

20121014_003117-20pct.jpg

Here is my day 806 image:

20121014_002604-20pct.jpg

Would you like the data I have? I currently have it on excel 2007, and if you are missing this span of cars, I will format a file. I assume I can zip it and upload it.

Here is an example of one each car from day 1 and day 806:

Code:
[U]Car	                Cr	PP	km	lv	day	s	color[/U]

Toyota MR2 Spyder ’99	19,071	375	7,367	0	1	1	Super Bright Yellow
Toyota MR2 Spyder ’99	17,741	370	20,803	0	132	6	Green Mica Metallic
Toyota MR2 Spyder ’99	14,323	369	55,326	0	136	3	Super Bright Yellow
Toyota MR2 Spyder ’99	18,642	372	11,698	0	191	4	Silver Metallic
Toyota MR2 Spyder ’99	19,451	377	3,528	0	246	2	Blue Mica
Toyota MR2 Spyder ’99	14,635	369	52,173	0	300	5	Super White II
Toyota MR2 Spyder ’99	19,209	376	5,970	0	399	5	Super White II
Toyota MR2 Spyder ’99	17,571	370	22,515	0	545	2	Super White II
Toyota MR2 Spyder ’99	15,342	369	45,029	0	702	4	Blue Mica
Mitsubishi FTO GPX ’94	17,540	391	46,607	1	24	2	Scotia White
Mitsubishi FTO GPX ’94	22,507	399	3,178	1	134	3	Steel Silver
Mitsubishi FTO GPX ’94	20,249	392	22,923	1	333	3	Imperial Red
Mitsubishi FTO GPX ’94	20,196	392	23,381	1	403	2	Imperial Red
Mitsubishi FTO GPX ’94	17,357	391	48,208	1	498	6	Moonlight Blue
Mitsubishi FTO GPX ’94	21,738	396	9,900	1	806	4	Pyrenees Black Pearl

Last edited:
If this worked right, I attached my cars up to my day 806 in zip file for Excel 2003 (.xls). It starts at day -3, which is the bottom set of cars on day 1. The numbers under "ss" are the sequence of the cars for each day, bottom right to top left.

Attachments

• Used cars to day 806.zip
    249.2 KB · Views: 16
Would you like the data I have? I currently have it on excel 2007, and if you are missing this span of cars, I will format a file. I assume I can zip it and upload it.[/code]

We have the data already.
You are on Master List 1, the PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R '01 is on day 876.

We have the data already.
You are on Master List 1, the PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R '01 is on day 876.

Thank-You Mad max. Now I can clearly see what to plan for.

Lafaborn...

ML1 has the cars, but I see ML1 is missing so much... credits, mileage, color, and PP. My data is complete!

Starting with day 67, credits, mileage, PP, and color are missing up to day 90 which has one color. Colors at day 92 to 194, but no credits, mileage, or PP. ML1 finally has credits, mileage, PP, and color days 812 to 863, then blank again.

Thank-You Mad max. Now I can clearly see what to plan for.

Lafaborn...

ML1 has the cars, but I see ML1 is missing so much... credits, mileage, color, and PP. My data is complete!

Starting with day 67, credits, mileage, PP, and color are missing up to day 90 which has one color. Colors at day 92 to 194, but no credits, mileage, or PP. ML1 finally has credits, mileage, PP, and color days 812 to 863, then blank again.

You might consider looking at TornadoAlley's spreadsheet format and re-uploading your data in that format so it can be added next time he does an update. If he does one. He's been MIA for a while.

I might, I might not. By the reply Lafaborn gave, I don't know if i want to put any extra effort into it. I strive to be complete when I do things, and it looks like color, PP, miles, etc. don't matter. I took on a task with GT4 on the 200 A-Spec point system and never completed it. Still put out some good info on it though. I spend more time with GT5 than I should. To reformat my database... Not sure if I want to. My Excel file is already 3.2 MB. What I uploaded in that zip file was just a small portion of it. I also have races, car add-on, etc. Each mod you can put on each car, I have a column. Y, N, or E. Yes, you can buy iy, No you can't, or it is Equipped. I have the prices for the various aero options, rebuild prices, sell prices, race mod, structural integrity prices, etc. have a few holes in my data, but not many. I also have new PP/HP/torque for cars, then with the oil changes, and at full break-in potential. I have collected a lot of data, and it would really be a task to reformat my file.

Last edited:
My fault Wild Cobra Z28, sorry if you took my reply this way, you did a wonderful work with your data, I should have been more clear, we had all the cars, but the missing color infos might be useful for some collectors.
Changing the columns order, it is easy to add the missing data for Odometer/Cr/PP/Color. Checked the 2 missing gaps and it matched.

If you post all your data in an attachement, I or others will be able to update the Master List 1.

Thank you, Wild Cobra Z28.
afrohk7.gif

For what it's worth I am still alive. After totally remodeling two bathrooms, completing a critical review at work, and getting caught up on other work I will try to keep this updated more often.

I think I got everyone's info incorporated into the list. Wild Cobra Z28 I got most of yours incorporated but to keep the car lists lining up I had to insert some blank days in your list.

Lafaborn, I put in what cars you had and kept all of the credits and PP entries. My excel programs don't know how to handle the manufacturer for the car only so I had to leave all of those out (for now).

I am currently working on that same gap, so my info should complete what others have contributed so far.

I think I got everyone's info incorporated into the list. Wild Cobra Z28 I got most of yours incorporated but to keep the car lists lining up I had to insert some blank days in your list.
Yes, sorry about that. I forgot I have two breaks. I just took a glance at my "red" areas in my file. One break between my game days 419 to 423, and another between days 428 to 430. There might be more, but I don't think so. I also have a few cars to fix:

ML1 Day 388 Callaway price, probably correct, but I have it tagged to double check.

ML1 Day 494 Daihatsu PP is definitely wrong. The correct value is probably 289, maybe 290.

Corrections to my data added.

10/18/12

I have so far used three profile names advancing to day game day 806 thus far. One is at day 806, another at day 297, and the third at day 240. I have only verified the color as being correct for the 5 day window of the three days above. The PP, odometer, cost, and car have been verified from at least day 650 to the 806, and from someplace before 230 to the 297. I started a fourth profile at day one to verify the data I haven't yet. I am now at day 31 with, where all entries are now carefully checked. I am prone to minor mistakes. I also saved the savefiles to my computer every 5 days for future use. Day 1, 6, 11, etc. Up to this point, I have two more corrections:

1) Nissan SKYLINE GT-R M.N.P III (R34) '00 at day 3 (ML1 day 72) should have an odometer reading of 10,768 km. I repeated the cost.

2) Acura CL 3.2 Type-S ’01 at day 11 (ML1 day 80) should have an odometer reading of 23,392 km. Not 23,394.

When I verified the color of the Nissan LOCTITE ZEXEL GT-R ’00, I changed all in my entries from "unnamed red #1" to "unnamed White and Red #1"

I have discovered after coming up to day 297 with my second profile, that I have at times, used for example the wrong RX-7, Miata, etc. or skipped a line on the PP or mileage. I have not yet found an error in paint chip colors.

Should I add future corrections I find here, or start a new post?

Corrections to my data added.

10/18/12

Should I add future corrections I find here, or start a new post?

I would prefer that you add any future corrections to this thread so that I get notification e-mails when this post is updated.

I will get those in during my next update (which I don't intend on being 6 months this time :ouch:)

Hi Tornado. It's nice to see you here again :)

My list is now up to day 4781. Car colours for early days completed up to day 580.

I'm also doing a check on car colour grammar to uniform them (I need it for the cat, for a car-colour combo count).

EDIT: by the way, going to day 5000 and after 2 years of playing still have to see in UCD 113 car versions (56 are classic muscles!!). If it not was for our marketplace....

Last edited:
Updates completed.

I had to stop updating the google spreadsheet file (this one). Google speadsheet can't handle the number of cells that I have gotten up to.

I am going to continue to update the other two spreadsheets that must be downloaded to use.

Here's an update to ML1. Covers a big part of the "current gap". I'll be completing it in the next few weeks, hopefully.

Started making note of PP, hp and credits, but gave up pretty quickly...

Oh my god, FML, I missed the CZ-3 Tarmac at day 2120 on ML#1!

I just skipped too far forward, am at day 2125 / 2126 (!), oh the irony, since the last race I started was the 9-hours of Tsukuba, so got that hell of a race out of the way now, but now I mist the second showing of the CZ-3 Tarmac '01, god...

One of the eight cars I still need, and by far the rarest on ML#1, damn. :D

Back