GT5net_ Who are they?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTP_DONK
  • 95 comments
  • 8,184 views
Sorry for the double post, but i had the best race tonight against GTP_Wonderwiley and BreakerOhio. I was using a black NSX-R and man that was the best race 3 NSXs fighting for 1st haha. Wonderwiley got me good on the last corner, man what did you do? you just like zoomed into the corner. Did you use my slipstream or something? or I just braked too early?
 
Hi all!

I just make a few races in Suzuka 600 pp in Clio Blue and I met RoadRunner, RudiRaser and a few others!

And what a pleasure to run with you, you are very good drivers and very fair play, it is really fun .. !

See you cross the tracks!
 
Why cant i find these races? All i get is Quitters and rammers.
 
Why cant i find these races? All i get is Quitters and rammers.

Hence the organisation of the events between the forums, the tuner showdowns and my cup :)
 
Hence the organisation of the events between the forums, the tuner showdowns and my cup :)

Yeah, but lastnight sucked in general to be fair. lets hope today is a better day for clean racers. 👍
 
Back