GT5P at the British Motor Show

• Thread starter MazdaZXi
  • 66 comments
Pics on the way :) give me a couple of mins,

Had ago on every simulator at the event.

I had to que for the Circuit De La Sarthe one because a whole Family went on it and they were all 3 year old children and could not reach othe pedals :@, So that was 45 mins waiting. I know for a fact that the track was not visually updated and was just a straight port from the GT4 one reason i saw was because when your on the main straight driwing down and breaking for the first chicane on the advertsiement it still showed Playstation 2 not 3, So thats a big giveaway i didnt spot any updates on the course so i think it's fair to say it's a port.
On the Lotus Evora had to wait just 5 mins as there was a 2 minute limit which was a good idea and gives everyone a fair go. It handles like the Elise but a little more sharper and tiny bit quicker. Car is great! :).
Then had ago on the Nissan Pods as you can see in the pictures. Im the one with Orange T _ Shirt lol. The pods are soooo comfortable even for my arse! XD very good fun and there was no wait for these at first in the morning since i went early, but later in the day there were huge ques!
Also had ago on the Renault Simulator which i was first on and won an F1 Team Renault ING MP4 Player which was very neat and i found it very easy to do :), also they had the VXR Simulator outside at the Vauxhall Tent which was a 30 min que, The game was built into a British Touring Car and was good fun too.

DSC00324.jpg

DSC00325.jpg

DSC00326.jpg

DSC00377.jpg

DSC00406.jpg

DSC00407.jpg

And yet it's still the best way to enjoy the cars aesthetics ,I love looking at the F430 back while driving !

Cockpit view is best for the cars sound. one thing i don't understand is why there is no reverse lights. although you shouldn't really be in reverse.

i had a different track from you! i had london. guess the car was the same as it was outside the GTR stand.

i couldnt be bothered to wait for the le mans track. about 4 kids infront of me so would be waiting for ages.

is the force feedback always that low on the DFP cause it felt rubbish.

Back