GT5P, Clarkson style

• Thread starter Boffin
  • 185 comments
Why thankyou Torque - I'm not sure if I can move and rename it when GT5 comes out, or if I'll have to make a new one. Maybe a mod can come, answer some questions and help me sort it out on the release date of GT5?

More stuff should be coming from me soon - if not in here, then in POC :P

Oh, and if you have stories (revives?) that are waiting, I suggest post them up here, and if the whole thing is moved, they'll stay. Of course it's also down to how different a game GT5 is from GT5P in terms of sound and physics to see if they are valid at the time of GT5. - Plus quite a few people still read them, even if they don't give feedback 👍.

This thread is really quite funny......Some of you do pretty convincing impersonations of Jezza...Perhaps someone should try Hamster and/or Captain Slow (or all three)...

However, I've noticed that the vast majority of you are missing a main Clarksonism. In most of his introductions, he states something or other, then follows it up with the phrase "...in the world" after a long pause, which leads into his review.

I would consider doing my own Clarkson review, but I currently don't have ready access to GT4 at the moment. Would GT2 suffice for TG-style ramblings??

Here, I'll try... Amuse s2k

(Clarkson Dialogue)
When it first came out many saw it as the torqueless wonder... They complained about it not having enough power and that it was even a 'girls' car. This is simply not true. This is one of my favorite cars... and with that... I've decided to quit smoking. (Laughter from Audience) Who needs to when you can have it all from this? (Spins around test track with a Berlina Black Amuse s2000 causing smoke) At first, you'd think this was simply a fatter version with a huge fin on the end with one of those horrid body kits. Well, if you thought that you were terribly wrong. Oh, you were horribly wrong. You see, the Amuse s2000 is such an ironic name for such a car because its so frightening. It's like being strapped on the boot of a rocket that's headed towards the moon 'amused' that your going but scared to bloody hell about where you began in the first place. That's how quick it is. It was purpose built for the Japanese touge to compete against the turbocharged amemiya RX7. It's nickname is the Touge Monster. It's also got the same engine that the original honder has except for one thing. It's got a turbocharger on it and... a sequential 7 speed gearbox. Not only that but it produces 612 brake horsepower for a car that weighs about 1 ton. It's hardtop was made from carbon fiber to replace the previous softtop and the car produces so much grip at low speeds that it could possibly spin the earth backwards and cause a rip in space and time. When that happens you simply need to visit Mcfly and meet up with mum. But for high speeds, you simply need to hold on to your buttocks because you might very well lose your stomach. Going around turn by turn you simply get the satisfaction that your too fast for the road. If thats the case you might end up doing what I did. (Shows Clarkson in the Amuse s2000 backwards with smart surrounding.) Luckily, I managed to not harm the car at all, somehow... Because this is simply the only one.... in the World. There have been many copies but none like this. It's creator had to spin flames from his mouth and drink gallons of green tea to have it built. Unfortunately, he passed away this past year. My condolences go to his family. One thing is certain about his car. You could surely lose time driving this raw sports machine. (Audience Applause)

That's my attempt. :) lol, tell me what you guys think. I had to make it quick sorry about that.

Back