Cheers,

Dom

Attachments

• Spec Sheet 2 up.pdf
    189.6 KB · Views: 4,726
  • GT5P Spec Sheet v1_2 1 up form fill.pdf
    604.6 KB · Views: 4,117
Last edited:
Thanks for your efforts........ is gonna save me a hell of a lot of post it notes!!!!

As promised, I've got my finger out and completed the spec sheet I've talked about. I've done it 2 up on A4.Print it out, photocopy it and record car specs to your hearts content! Please let me know if you would like any changes, and whether A5 is too small and I'll change it or perhaps add another 1up A4. Hope you find it useful.

Cheers,

Dom:tup:

Thanks mate top work. :cheers:

Beautiful ,absolutely beautiful,the world needs more people like you.Thanks a million

Very professional. Thanks for the effort of putting that together!

And thanks for the link to the Excel sheet, too. I actually keep my tuning info in a Palm database, but these will help me set up my new records.

Cheers man, this is a basic idea but its nice to see someone has finally stepped up to put something like this forward...it couldnt be more perfect man, its easy to read!
Thanks again! ;)

there is also an nice excel spreadsheet on the psu forums if you would like to check that out as well. Now if someone can do this in a stand alone format that would take this to the next level.

Back