GT5P & The Paris Motor Show

• Thread starter craste
  • 96 comments

craste

(Banned)
PD produced the Lotus Evora for the UK Motor Show and with PD presenting a trophy at the recent pebble beach to a Lamborghini and now Lamborghini having a world debut of a totatlly new model at next months Paris show it would be nice timing to have an update with Lamborghinis in - in fact it would be perfect timing.

http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/News/S...al-Pictures/Lamborghini-world-debut-at-Paris/

I hope they include this little baby in the next update

http://www.autocar.co.uk/News/NewsGallery.aspx?AR=233710&EL=-1

As well as this bad boy - then if we could have on-line races with just them - that would be absolutly brilliant.

http://www.autocar.co.uk/CarReviews/TestGallery.aspx?RT=234170&ED=55361

:dopey:

It's quite an honour for Yamauchi to be allowed to grant an award at Pebble Beach. I'm not sure he would give the award to a car that wasn't necessarily the best just so it could tie in with a Gran Turismo release...

To put that a better way, I think he gave the Miura the award based on merit, and not as a concious hint to the gaming community of what's to come in GT5:P.

Although you could argue perhaps Lamborghini were on his mind, or he'd been studying them a bit recently, so that made it easy to spot a great example at the show? Who knows...

Lamborghini in GT5:P would be great, although getting the engine sounds wrong would be all but blasphemous

Yes I'm really looking forward to Lambo's and also to the Ford Focus RS.
But I'm still wondered how this car will drive.
300hp sent only to the front wheels.. hmmm.. I'm curious!

cya

Yes I'm really looking forward to Lambo's and also to the Ford Focus RS.
But I'm still wondered how this car will drive.
300hp sent only to the front wheels.. hmmm.. I'm curious!

cya

I ws wondering about that as well, but according to ford that will not be an issue due to the new design they have on the steering rack, the revo knuckle design within the struts and bespoked steering should make carrying that much hp a problem

This is suposed to be the new Lambo "Reventon". With its Aircraft style clocks etc. I would wet myself if this appeared in GT5.

Attachments

• 14-lamborghini-leventon.jpg
    14-lamborghini-leventon.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 81
  • 22-lamborghini-leventon.jpg
    22-lamborghini-leventon.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 61
  • 25-lamborghini-leventon.jpg
    25-lamborghini-leventon.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 82
  • 19-lamborghini-leventon.jpg
    19-lamborghini-leventon.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 68
  • 16-lamborghini-leventon.jpg
    16-lamborghini-leventon.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 45
While I really don't care for anything newer than a Countach (well, except for the LM002), any Lamborghini will make my day.

On that note, rallying an LM002 sounds awesome!

EDIT:

When are the Paris Auto Salon and the Tokyo Game Show?

Last edited:
I ws wondering about that as well, but according to ford that will not be an issue due to the new design they have on the steering rack, the revo knuckle design within the struts and bespoked steering should make carrying that much hp a problem

should certainly be interesting ... i have complete faith in them to develop something special though.

i really hope it makes the cut for the next update!

While I really don't care for anything newer than a Countach (well, except for the LM002), any Lamborghini will make my day.

On that note, rallying an LM002 sounds awesome!

EDIT:

When are the Paris Auto Salon and the Tokyo Game Show?

Paris Auto Salon : 4-19 October

Tokyo Game Show : 9-12 October

PalleRaa

Here you go guys

9080919.008.Mini1L.jpg

http://www.worldcarfans.com/9080919...-for-paris-and-sony-ps3-gran-turismo-prologue

Sony has released a teaser image and video for the Citroen GT concept. Making its world debut in Paris in just under two weeks, as well as being available in Sony Playstation3 Gran Turismo5 Prologue, no details have been given. However, we can make out from the image that it's a sleek aerodynamic GT coupe with a broad stance and very low greenhouse which is centered in the middle of the vehicle. Also, the unmistakable LED headlamps shine through the Gran Turismo sheet.

^The bottom one is from behind so you can't compare...^

9080919.008.Mini1L.jpg

cmat%20small_1.jpg

Judging from the headlights i think that that isn't the one we are looking for :)

I wonder if we will get some kind of update for this , maybe it will be the "fall update" October is just around the corner and October is in the fall , I don't see why the can't udate the game and have a similar type of unveiling at the same tme

I don't think anything will happen on Pms..
Ka and his team waiting for TGS 2008..Then update will come up

Hi,

I'm prety sure... at least I want to belive... that this Cintroen will be available during the Paris Motor Show - like the GTR... and like it seems, from the World Car Fans web site:

"In conjunction with Sony subsidiary Polypony Digital, the Citroen GT will be available for virtual driving in Playstation3 GranTurismo Prologue5 via download update, but its seems that is the extent of actual driving this concept will be doing, as it is most likely not a real functioning vehicle, despite the aplcement of a license plate."

Let's hope :ouch::ouch::ouch:

Regards,

masas

Last edited:
Back