GT5P & The Paris Motor Show

• Thread starter craste
  • 96 comments
Yes, It's an Automatic. I hope Other cars like some Benz cars etc become automatic as well. SL55 have the sequential shifters so its ok for now..

By the way. I hope they simulate Transmissions well.

As well
In the GT-TV video about CITROEN..
Anyone knows that song?

Knowning PD, it was probably made for that video alone. The question for me now, is how do all those ponies sound.

Reventón;3174982
Knowning PD, it was probably made for that video alone. The question for me now, is how do all those ponies sound.

Unfortunately its gonna be quiet - its a fancy hybrid :yuck:. I wonder if we get the option to stream in music since there won't be anything else to listen to but the wind?

In the game, the GTbyCITROËN showcases Citroën’s dedication to the environment with an electric drive train powered by a fuel cell, totally eliminating pollutant emissions.

i wonder if that futurstic track/garage will be incorporated into gt5 or if that is just some CG stills they did for this car

Dunno about it being a track, but it'll probably be a My Page background. Might only show up when you're in the Citroen though, as it'd be an odd background for the other cars.

A quiet car that goes nearly 200 MPH. where can i buy one?
That way you're neighbors wont complain when you go on test drive at night. As well Cops would think it was another UFO ;) hehe

Yeah, the car, track and garage are what PD has been spending their time on? 👎 Bummer.

Very cartoonish to me. :yuck:

Yes I agree, I hope this is not a track that will be in GT5, it would be a shame if PD has spent time on making a false and seriously unrealistic track like that when there are still so many real life tracks out there that could be incorporated into GT5, I do believe that all major GT fans that are also genuinly interested in real life racing etc would FAR prefer to race on a real life track than some cgi mockup.:indiff: I also think KY would share the same opinion, I do hope I'mm correct.
Peace,
Rusty*

Back