GT5's Close Racing, Digger Cams, and other race inspired photo thread!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 56 comments
  • 6,355 views
Neat pics guys!
Again, "old", I need to take more pics soon.

spacliotrophyphotoshoq4k4m.jpg


motegispeedwaycamarorvbkoc.jpg


24hnrburgringgtsphoton8u65.jpg


monzaz4coupephotoshopmgjei.jpg


24hnrburgringsgt500phaox6r.jpg
 
After a quick look through my gallery, these were the ones I could find:


azur50gimp.jpg


autodromonazionalemonzavkb.jpg


autodromonazionalemonzad.jpg






​
 
Some really nice work in here. Outstanding edits G.T.Ace. 👍

MrM completely missing the joke there...


Anyway, this was named "Midnight Racing" and is from an album I made over a year ago.
The race was in a Swifts Championship.

That looks familiar. But that was taken after I left that series, right?

I was such a novice back then. :dunce:


FIFY. :p
 
Yesterdays World Sportscar Championship race @ Daytona:

RoadCourse-Daytona_3_zps05a73c6f.jpg

RoadCourse-Daytona_1_zpsd6d9fe1b.jpg

RoadCourse-Daytona_2_zps533f4547.jpg

RoadCourse-Daytona_10_zps8ed9009c.jpg
 
TOCA S6 Photos:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
 
Really great photos guys! Keep them rolling in! :)
 

gran turismo 5 008 by akmuq, on Flickr


gran turismo 5 002 by akmuq, on Flickr


gran turismo 5 008 by akmuq, on Flickr


gran turismo 5 007 by akmuq, on Flickr


gran turismo 5 001 by akmuq, on Flickr


gran turismo 5 011 by akmuq, on Flickr


gran turismo 5 008 by akmuq, on Flickr


gran turismo 5 009 by akmuq, on Flickr


gran turismo 5 002 by akmuq, on Flickr


gran turismo 5 004 by akmuq, on Flickr


gran turismo 5 001 by akmuq, on Flickr


gran turismo 5 004 by akmuq, on Flickr


gran turismo 5 003 by akmuq, on Flickr

granturismo5033-1.jpg


That last one, very entertaining race, so was the one with GT-R's, Vette's and GT's.
 
#15 Corvette... I approve. #15, always. :sly:

And, yes, Volvo winning!
 
Hope these will be appropriate fot this thread...













​
 
I know that it's been a few months, but that's pretty awesome, Giulietta73. :)



I'm waking this thread up a bit:


9994237634_c29d1c302f_o.jpg



...Something about close racing? :scared:
​
 
Tokyo R246_11.jpg
Special Stage Route X_14.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back