GT5's >MISSING< Tracks & Circuits [Moving on to GT6]

I stumbled upon this video teaser for Vision GT that was posted on Youtube over 6 or 7 years ago :eek::

The following tracks are present in the video, but didn't make it into GT5:
0:41 El Capitan (epic track đź‘Ť)
0:43 and 0:47 Charamoix main (interestingly, showing a brief cockpit view-and cockpit views didn't emerge until the GT5P demo in mid-2007)-I think it's better than the GT5 version
1:09 New York (also an epic track đź‘Ť)
1:11 Grand canyon (epic dirt track đź‘Ť)
1:20 Citta de Aria

Hope this helps :)

Fixed that for ya :)

^ I didn't even know that thread exists until now! (subscribed) Thanks man! đź‘Ť

He's using the 2001 Tokyo version instead of the 2002 Tokyo-Geneva edition, but really the difference is 30 cars :)

Btw did you check the fixed link of the VGT video I posted? That was the vid I was talking about in regards to missing tracks

Hey TVB, remember that Grand Canyon variant with the tarmac section? Turns out it was featured in a 2004 Toyota GT4 Prologue Demo. This clip was uploaded today by MattJ:

Go to 11:00 onwards to see the track! :)

Hi, I noted this when watching a replay, there is a city near Grand Valley Speedway, look:

791423212_c30b7b8d6f_z.jpg

Maybe it's special stage city, since Grand Valley Speedway it's fictional.

Think about it... All the original tracks are in the same place. What would all of them together in one super track be like??

^ Unfortunately, that city landscape from GT4 is omitted in GT5. And the (Special Stage) City itself has way more buildings that that skyline at GVS.

Back