GT6: 15th Anniversary Collectors Edition.

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by Grayfox, Jun 29, 2013.

1. Inferno251

Australia Sydney

Shows how attentive I am :dunce:
    In short, the EU region is pretty much Europe and Australia

United Kingdom Birmingham, UK

I won't pretend to know why it is divided like that, my wild guess would be that it's because they're all PAL countries.
    Inferno251 likes this.
  3. Inferno251

Australia Sydney

That would be right. AU and EU are PAL regions
    iainoflo85 likes this.

Canada Ottawa, Ontario

When I per-ordered from EBGames they had both a regular edition and anniversary edition in their system, both for $60CAD. Despite the fact it says you will be automatically upgraded to the anniversary edition for free when you pre-order, I decided to put a pre-order on both editions. This new $120 price tag I'm seeing adds to my confusion... Is there three different versions?
  5. occasionalracer

Germany Toronto, Canada

Lol... it doesn't work like that, you won't be getting 2 GT's for the price of one. Let me know if you need any further clarifications.

Canada Ottawa, Ontario

Let me re-explain. At EB Games they have a regular edition, and an anniversary edition in their system. Both the RE and AE cost $60 ($60 each not $60 for both of course). I now see in this thread that Australia has an AE that cost's $115. This leads me to believe there are three different versions people can buy:

Regular Edition - $60
    Anniversary Edition (Standard PS3 box with AE graphics) - $60
    Anniversary Edition (Steelbook) - $115

This is based off the fact that I highly doubt EB would give away the Steelbook AE's for $60 just for pre-ordering. Can anyone confirm?
  7. 05XR8

When I went to pre-order my copy, the clerk at EB said I could get the regular GT6 or Anniversary edition with 1milCr., steel book and "25" cars. I wasnt made aware of 3 versions. This was in September, mind you.
    I went back to trade my GTA V just yesterday and I asked the balance. She said, "$73"(after my $10 holding deposit).
  8. eSZee

United States Chicago, iLL

There is no steelbook edition for the North America.
  9. occasionalracer

Germany Toronto, Canada

^^ Exactly... @APIOQM, should someone at EB have told you they will carry a Steelbook Edition, it would the first time this has been known.. kinda of sad because there was a great GT5 Collector's Edition with die-cast model, key-chain and physical Apex booklet for nearly the same price as the your reported $115... I'm not saying you're wrong, it would just be NEWS...
discussion by
discussion by