GT6 2016-17 STORAGETRUNKS GT500 SERIES - SPEC BY GTForum.eu - Monday Nights 18:30UKFinished 

Nice to see you again @jontikis after some months of no championships. :)

Yes I think 558hp is correct for Greek users. @CrazyJohn ?
Whoever uses PS has 558HP. We Greeks use PS so yeah it is 558.

Are you sure john, the timing had you listed at 92 minutes if you look at page 1
I retired first by just leaving the track. Delta left soon after but either "disconnected" or left track and room afterwards.

I should be listed behind Mike, shouldn't I?

Last edited:
@CrazyJohn i too 'retired'. Mainly due to lack of practice I only did 5/6 laps just before race , and was fine for a while but then things started going south and I knew it was lack of practice with the tyres wearing down.

In my mind -quitting should forfeit the points for the race. Only if it's a DC should points be awarded, IMO.

As for Daytona...the grass is never more magnetic than it is here :lol:

@Stephen Vann & @nissman,
I have a proposal for you if we can could we take out Rd 16 at Spa and replace it with a Le Mans special Rd 16 lol and make it a extra hour longer for a real endurance race and double the points for that race only just a question to see if u were willing to look at this...
Also would the be anyway we can possibly bring back Monaco in replacement of another race somewhere ?

Well, Dan.
Niss and i put tigether a list of tracks.
The list was based on several past series results.
We chose track that gave close Q times and Race laptimes for all drivers.
The list we tried to make sure there tracks that were not too narrow.

So the list was copiled over several weeks, with many factors.
We realy wanted to be a close season.
We then made the list that tried to alternate suitabilty between car groups.
As you know Niss is a demon at making us all close with the Power handicaps,
and Niss mainly had veto on unsuitable tracks.

So the track list and running order was put together over several weeks, taking many
things into account.

We then posted the list 2 weeks before the series started.

So we are reluctant, in fact Niss is adamant the it remains in place as it is.

And i have to say that not all the tracks i like, i agree with him.

As for extended race length for the last race.
Many things have been discussed.
Race length or final round.X2 points for round 15 x3 pts for round 16
But in the end it is what it is.

I'm having serious problems right now, my best lap still puts me last on grid, and cannot even get close to pole time offline. I think I'd just be a roadblock in this race so I may not race, honestly, when will you know that I'm not that quick anymore

I'm having serious problems right now, my best lap still puts me last on grid, and cannot even get close to pole time offline. I think I'd just be a roadblock in this race so I may not race, honestly, when will you know that I'm not that quick anymore
Paul,
firstly, you come into the lobby, i ask you about thigs and you never respond.
Also i have said that we can look at maybe giving you some bhp help, however
i also tell you that Qualy is Qualy only, top guys like you always come to the front during a long 90 minute race.

By not bothering to race or Qualy we never get anything to look at in terms of your laptimes, and that makes it impossible.

We would all love to get pole and win every race, but many of know that is far from acheivable wven when we have
more powerful cars.
You have to accept that you may well struggle at some tracks that are less driver input friendly.

You should come on, do the qialy as best you can, then do the race.
I am sure you will be up near the front at the end.

Not bothering does not help us evaluate your race pace and laptimes as they are never on record.

For many of us taking part and tring our best is all we can hope for, and it makes me sad that
if you feel you dont Q near the front then you wont bother.

Back