GT6 2016-17 STORAGETRUNKS GT500 SERIES - SPEC BY GTForum.eu - Monday Nights 18:30UKFinished 

Hmm, my best time was 1:08.4xx :boggled: So, I guess the DS3 is not performing well in this track or I need to work more on my setup

Loool i ran the same setup for Daytona at cape ring for a 5laps roughly and got exactly the same time 1.08.4 definitely got some work to do on the setup so don't worry I'm sure ur manage mate.

Oh by the way amazing podium finish in your first race with us

Question:
Do we have to stay between the white lines on pit entry/exit?

image45-1.jpg

maxresdefault1.jpg

Last edited:
Good point Jon,
i guess its impossible to avoid the pit entry lines tbh.
So I do think we should use the pit exit line, but the pit entry line will be impossible to avoid.

Just for a few laughs - It's that time of year again where everyone in Britain will be overdosed with retro festive pop music everywhere they turn and quite likely elsewhere too in the western world, so you can officially sign up to the GTP vs Wham competition where you have to actively avoid listening to, or any part of that original hit song, "Last Christmas" by Wham....if you are subjected to it any time from 00.00 1st Dec to 23.59 on 31st Dec, you get Whammed.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gtplanet-vs-wham-the-george-awakens.350854/

Enjoy :D

-
Setup with higher df than Daytona 1.08.2 lap 5. l like the track but its too short for gt500 :(. Perfect for a Clio cup

Next race at Deep Forest the lap will be even shorter, I think that doesn't mean it's not suited for GT500 cars, for me it's important that we have overtaking options. Cape ring is a wide track in places so passing is very much possible, we always had very eventful races here in EGT.

Just got home from Berlin, I'll be on track tomorrow need to catch up in testing. 👍

And welcome to all new members of the series :cheers:

Last edited:
Niss, you need to look at the pit entry, the line extends back halfway into the straight before the last turn,
so half the track is a pit entry line.

Have a lool tomorrow and confirm track limit lines etc

Guys if anyone after a new wheel for relatively cheap - have had a G29 for 10 months no issues and feels nice - works PS3 and PS4 too. Definitively worth it at the sale price - I got mine with a gearstick awaiting GT SPORT :)👍

I bought my G29 in currys last Jan for the same price, might be wise to wait till after xmas.

REVISED CALENDAR

SWOPPED DATES

RACE 05 MON 12 DEC - SUZUKA CIRCUIT 2014 -- WAS RACE 9

RACE 09 MON 16 JAN - FUJI SPEEDWAY F ----WAS RACE 5

Back