GT6 'MY HOME' HUB: Awards time.

• Thread starter photonrider
  • 3,027 comments
NINE LIVES NINJA update

IMAG0076.jpg

My apologies once again for seemingly disappearing into the wild blue yonder.

Real life activity has always taken precedence over the virtual and this obviously interferes with any constant (or even consistent) presence at this Forum, however much I like the community in here and have found like-minded people (subjectively, I must admit, since the like-minded people I identify with in here are textual representations of the real folk.)

There have been times in years gone by when business was slow - and staring at GTPlanet posts filled up my time in office while waiting for that phone to ring. This encouraged me to create many projects here - from a dedicated 'Hotwheels Only' thread to various Polls, Photo-blogs, and socio-psychological discussions in several sub-forums - many of them popular when I spent time maintaining them. There was particular moment, in fact, when ten of the discussions I had initiated were simultaneously active on the front page of the Rumble Strip! But many of these have now fallen by the wayside or lie fallow due to neglect on my part caused by being taken away from Forum activities because of an increased work load due to increasing business.

Even the GT6 B-Spec HUB lies dormant.

As keen as I am to contribute and even occasionally respond (at least as a mark of respect) to those who would occasionally rebut my posts, I am left to leave them with the last word (though that sometimes is solved by some other member who would address that rebuttal because of obvious fallaciousness.) As well, discussions I would actively participate in - like the Railfan thread, or Watch thread, or Food & Drink thread or the Book thread or the Writing Thread, or various Gaming threads, are also merely browsed on the fly.

As some may have noticed I had to take complete leave of the Forum recently for almost a year, returning only because many of the projects begun in here had been invested with much time and energy. There are also projects - like this one, the GT6 AI HUB - that some of the community find useful as a gathering place for communal activity and it was unmannerly to leave that community high and dry; I returned to attempt to fulfil some of those obligations.

Virtual reality, however, can be quite time-consuming, and as more and more real life projects come in for my consideration, my spare time reserved for activity at GTPlanet keeps evaporating, or only comes alive at the expense of sacrificing the tangible.

I know that some of you GT6 players have sent me challenges recently that you wish to have published for activity but extracting, vetting, and configuring that information for the AI HUB can take several undisturbed hours - itself a huge challenge to me. This doesn't mean they are going to be completely ignored. It only means a bit of a delay; most often I can find time only late at night on weekends to catch up.

Please consider this note as a measure of apology for the tardiness, and a promise that those challenges will eventually appear.

Until then - my kindest regards to all of you and a begging of your patience.

:cheers:
H.

My apologies once again for seemingly disappearing into the wild blue yonder.

Real life activity has always taken precedence over the virtual and this obviously interferes with any constant (or even consistent) presence at this Forum, however much I like the community in here and have found like-minded people (subjectively, I must admit, since the like-minded people I identify with in here are textual representations of the real folk.)

There have been times in years gone by when business was slow - and staring at GTPlanet posts filled up my time in office while waiting for that phone to ring. This encouraged me to create many projects here - from a dedicated 'Hotwheels Only' thread to various Polls, Photo-blogs, and socio-psychological discussions in several sub-forums - many of them popular when I spent time maintaining them. There was particular moment, in fact, when ten of the discussions I had initiated were simultaneously active on the front page of the Rumble Strip! But many of these have now fallen by the wayside or lie fallow due to neglect on my part caused by being taken away from Forum activities because of an increased work load due to increasing business.

Even the GT6 B-Spec HUB lies dormant.

As keen as I am to contribute and even occasionally respond (at least as a mark of respect) to those who would occasionally rebut my posts, I am left to leave them with the last word (though that sometimes is solved by some other member who would address that rebuttal because of obvious fallaciousness.) As well, discussions I would actively participate in - like the Railfan thread, or Watch thread, or Food & Drink thread or the Book thread or the Writing Thread, or various Gaming threads, are also merely browsed on the fly.

As some may have noticed I had to take complete leave of the Forum recently for almost a year, returning only because many of the projects begun in here had been invested with much time and energy. There are also projects - like this one, the GT6 AI HUB - that some of the community find useful as a gathering place for communal activity and it was unmannerly to leave that community high and dry; I returned to attempt to fulfil some of those obligations.

Virtual reality, however, can be quite time-consuming, and as more and more real life projects come in for my consideration, my spare time reserved for activity at GTPlanet keeps evaporating, or only comes alive at the expense of sacrificing the tangible.

I know that some of you GT6 players have sent me challenges recently that you wish to have published for activity but extracting, vetting, and configuring that information for the AI HUB can take several undisturbed hours - itself a huge challenge to me. This doesn't mean they are going to be completely ignored. It only means a bit of a delay; most often I can find time only late at night on weekends to catch up.

Please consider this note as a measure of apology for the tardiness, and a promise that those challenges will eventually appear.

Until then - my kindest regards to all of you and a begging of your patience.

:cheers:
H.
If there is anyway I can help you with this thread let me know as I'm on here a lot.

OP has been updated with all entries submitted up to this post.

Players please note:
3 new events have been added to the list of Current Events. These new challenge events are based on Career Mode races within the game.
We now have 10 events running concurrently.
Thanks once again for the participation - it was great to see as many as 7 drivers on those leaderboards!

All Licence Levels
Offline Top-Speed Challenge

ROUTE X Club - American Production Cars

Whoosier Rule OFF - grab an additional title!

Objective: Highest speed achieved within 00:30.000
Vehicle: An eligible American production car
Venue: Route X
Tires/Tunes/Assists: As allowed in the event.

Leaderboard:

bjlsamricaprodjpg_zpsech2napn.jpg

bjl23: 429 km/h - ( …auto …)

______________________________________​

International B Licence Level
Offline A-Spec Challenge

THE KART WHISPERER

Event designed by RMan72

WINNER GETS TO 'DESIGN-AN-EVENT' BASED ON ANY RACE EVENT FROM GT6'S INTERNATIONAL A CLASS

Objective: Largest MOV between P1 - P12
Vehicle: Any Kart accepted by the rest of the horses in there
Venue: GT6/My Home/International B/GT Kart Championship 125 - Race 2

Leaderboard:

Rmanskartts_zpslf4jvnxx.jpg

RMan72: +00:08.685

________________________________​

International B Licence Level
Offline A-Spec Challenge

GT SUPERSTAR

This Event designed by Racin510s

Objective: Biggest MOV between P1 - P2. Player must win
Vehicle: Any eligible vehicle
Venue: GT6/My Home/International B/All-Stars/Race 5 - Grand Valley

Leaderboard:

510sallstaarsjpg_zpsp1ohyy1e.jpg

Racin510s: 00:53.026

Hello everyone, I'm going to be posting updates of the AI HUB leader boards this time every week and also on Sunday's, to help @photonrider and to keep all of you guys up to date. If I make a mistake please don't hesitate to correct me and I'll fix it.

LEADERBOARDS update

------------------------------------------

THE PRECISION EXPRESS

@bjl23: 05:29.614 = 00:00.386
@lasrjock: 05:29.578 = 00:00.422
@RMan72: 05:28.292 = 00:01.708

NINE LIVES NINJA

@lasrjock: 09:00.129 = 00:00.129
@bjl23 : 09:00.160 = 00:00.160
@lfm58: 09:00.202 = 00:00.202
@RMan72: 08:59.772 = 00:00.228
@Infineon: 08:58.050 = 00:01.950

ALPHA MAULER

@lfm58: 8:41.581 - MiTo 1.4 T Sport ‘09
@bjl23: 8:49.942 - 147 GTA '02
@RMan72: 8:53.338 - 8C Competizione
@ERAZER: 09:16.316 - Brera Sky Window 3.2 JTS Q4

@bjl23: 429 km/h

THE KOMBINATOR

@bjl23: 00:02.574
@photonrider: 00:03.196

JAPAN STAR

@bjl23: 00:00.018
@photonrider: 00:00.026

THE KART WHISPERER

@RMan72: 00:08.685

-----------------------------------------

GT SUPERSTAR

@lfm58 : 01:21.430
@Racin510s: 00:53.026

VIC REIGN MASTER LICENCE

@lfm58: 9:36.813 - CIEN 02

---------------------------------------------

NOWAYBACK PRIZE CAR PACK

@lfm58 : 6:12.177
@RMan72: 6:15.077

Last edited:
Players please note: 2 New Events have been added to the Event List.

We now have 12 separate events in progress. All events and submissions end at the instant the current Race Seasonals from PD are taken offline and replaced with the next set of Race Seasonals - this include the 2 Prize Events as well as the 2 new Bonus Events.
Please remember only one title each from the Whoosier-ruled Seasonal events and one title each from the Prize events can be won (a maximum of 2 titles, one from ech event.)
The rest of the non-Whoosier-ruled events are up for grabs by any player, including those who bagged the Whoosier-ruled events and a prize.

Many thanks to @bjl23 for his unswerving enthusiasm and great help in collating the leader boards and updating it in a post - he has volunteered to do this regularly and will generate a lot of excitement as we track the progress of the battles.
The OP will continue to be officially updated as usual at the end of the weekends.[color]

2 Bonus Events!

Seasonal Intermediate Level
Online A-Spec Challenge

SPORTS REPTILE TRAINER

Whoosier Rule OFF! Bag a Bonus Title!

Objective: Fastest Finish. Player must win.
Vehicle: VIPER GTS '13.
Venue: Current Intermediate Level Racing Seasonal at Trial Mountain
Tires/Tunes/Assists: As permitted by PD for the event.

Leaderboard

SRTrainer_zpsfo81czis.jpg

photonrider: 8:26.700

newflash.gif

International A Licence Level

Offline A-Spec Challenge

OUT-OF-MY-WAY LICENCE

WINNER GETS TO 'DESIGN-AN-EVENT' BASED ON ANY RACE MISSION FROM GT6'S S-CLASS EVENTS

Objective: Fastest Finish. Player must win. The AI Driver from Italy (D. Molinari) driving the V12 LMR '99 must be in the field.

Vehicles: Any eligible Veyron
Venue: GT6/My Home/International A/Dream Car Championship - Race 4/SARTHE!!

Leaderboard:

GT%20Dream%20Star_zpsozdvmbbe.jpg

photonrider: 11:15.563 - Veyron 16.4 '13

NINE LIVES NINJA

9lives_zpsjpkqv3dq.jpg

Last edited:
Ladies and gentlemen, who em I kidding, just gentlemen.

Introducing the
ROUTE X CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!

The ROUTE X CULB is now going be a championship starting from the previous event
(Japanese production cars)
points will be awarded to the event entrants, adding up as the year goes on,the more entrants the more points will be awarded, the racer with the most points will win the championship. You will still get an event trophy added to your name after each round, as per normal. I'll will post new leader boards after every event closes.
GOOD LUCK.

ROUND 1 -
Japanese Production Cars

@DisabledRacer : 497 km/h = 4 points
@RMan72: 496 km/h = 3 points
@bjl23: 494 km/h = 2 points
@Racin510s: 483 km/h
= 1 points

Round 2 -
American Production Cars

TBA

So get cracking, send in your speeds

Edit: TIE BREAKERS

during the ROUNDS- the racer who sends in there entry first will get the higher position, you snooze you lose (drag racing term). Be careful MTM CARD holders.

CHAMPIONSHIP STANDING at the end of the year - the racer who enters the most rounds wins, if that is a tie then the racer who wins the most rounds wins. I'm sure the other racer will get an honorable mention.

Last edited:
So, do I need to slow down to get the largest MOV... Because they're too slow to show up on the screen before it changes.

image.jpeg

I took an initial picture, then waited and waited, but P2 never showed.

The experiments in 'snapping' the 'rubberband' continue.. . . :D

But these pesky AI can still be unpredictable - check the way Molinari stuck to my ass all the way to the finish line in the Out-Of-My-Way Licence. event. The highest MOV between P1 and P2 I got was around 21 seconds - yet I had to slow down to make him slow down.

Hi all, quick go on at THE KOMBINATOR resulted in this time
View attachment 711279
I do like driving the Sambabus :dopey:

That must have been some photofinish! :boggled:

LEADERBOARDS update

We have had a few new entries since the last update, including @lfm58 ‘s massive lead time and @coryclifford ‘s time that was too fast in the GT SUPERSTAR.
@RMan72 ‘s incredible grouping in THE KOMBINATOR - that is going to some beating!!!

THE PRECISION EXPRESS

@bjl23: 05:29.614 = 00:00.386
@lasrjock: 05:29.578 = 00:00.422
@RMan72: 05:28.292 = 00:01.708

NINE LIVES NINJA

@lasrjock: 09:00.129 = 00:00.129
@bjl23 : 09:00.160 = 00:00.160
@lfm58: 09:00.202 = 00:00.202
@RMan72: 08:59.772 = 00:00.228
@photonrider: 08:59.550 = 00:00.450
@Infineon: 08:58.050 = 00:01.950

ALPHA MAULER

@lfm58: 8:41.581 - MiTo 1.4 T Sport ‘09
@bjl23: 8:49.942 - 147 GTA '02
@RMan72: 8:53.338 - 8C Competizione
@ERAZER: 09:16.316 - Brera Sky Window 3.2 JTS Q4

@bjl23: 496 km/h

THE KOMBINATOR

@RMan72: 00:00.250
@bjl23: 00:02.574
@photonrider: 00:03.196

JAPAN STAR

@bjl23: 00:00.018
@photonrider: 00:00.026

THE KART WHISPERER

@RMan72: +00:08.685

-----------------------------------------

GT SUPERSTAR

@lfm58: 01:21.430
@bjl23: 01:03.643
@Racin510s: 00:53.026
@coryclifford: ??:??.???

VIC REIGN MASTER LICENCE

@lfm58: CIEN 02 : 9:36.813

--------------------------------------------

NOWAYBACK PRIZE CAR PACK

@lfm58 : 6:12.177
@RMan72: 6:15.077

SPORTS REPTILE TRAINER

@bjl23: 08:20.371
@photonrider: 8:26.700

OUT-OF-MY-WAY LICENCE

@photonrider: 11:15.563 - Veyron 16.4 '13

I'll have to try the GT Superstar again a little later. Gotta work today before I do. First time in 6 days. Back problems got me.

I tried the Veyron at Sarthe, in an untuned car but was something like 15 seconds behind photon's time, so I didn't bother. Surprisingly fast car that can't slow down very good. It was pretty fun cruising around the race cars in that thing. Massive get up and go.

Hello, here are a few entries from me:

ALPHA MAULER
MiTo.jpg

Comment: Was gonna use the 1600 GTA, I was sure it would be faster because of lightweight and RWD, but it was nowhere near the MiTo's pace. #MeToo

GT SUPERSTAR
Tomahawk.jpg

Comment: Was flooring it to final split on final lap, then spent the rest of the time trying to stop the opponents getting there.
The tomahawk is apocalyptically fast, I was not prepared for it being THAT fast, I was doing a run in the Pescarolo and a run in the chapparall 2J, I was sure they would be the fastest, but then tested the Tomahawk just for fun, and its absolutley ludicrous! grips better than them both and gets up to over 320kmh on the main straight, a full 5 seconds faster per lap. BONKERS! And remember its a street car.:boggled:
As proof, I also have the replay, because this image alone is'nt enough proof tbh because it could just as well have been done in some arcade mode. In the replay however it says what event it is. However its too large for GTP. :irked:, so it can be downloaded here.

VIC REIGN MASTER LICENCE
FXX.jpg

Comment: Speaking of mental, trying to fling a 900bhp MR hypercar around nurburgring in the pouring rain, absolutely insane! so difficult to do a clean lap, let alone a fast one. going sideways almost everywhere, even at 250kmh. And coming into tiergaten at almost 400kmh... Wow, this was not easy.
Have the replay from this too, and its well worth a watch. Download link.

nowayback Prize Car Pack
GT-R.jpg

Comment: Much more calm than the FXX ride, thats for sure. Still a very fun combo.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And finally, while I was extracting the replays, I found the replay from my crazy run that confused hotsaucer a while back, where I beat the TS030 in a stratos rally car. A challenge thrown to me by @Baron Blitz Red
This drive really is insane, if you are interested, Watch it, it really is something else, one of my craziest drives ever!

Last edited:
I'll have to try the GT Superstar again a little later. Gotta work today before I do. First time in 6 days. Back problems got me.

I tried the Veyron at Sarthe, in an untuned car but was something like 15 seconds behind photon's time, so I didn't bother. Surprisingly fast car that can't slow down very good. It was pretty fun cruising around the race cars in that thing. Massive get up and go.

Since I only tried the event twice, and your racing/driving skills are quite above average I would say you could easily clip 15 seconds off my final time. :lol:

Less than a week left to scramble over these events - I'm happy to see quite a few players enjoying the different runs - obviously we needed a run at Sarthe to blow those cobwebs away!

Will be back later tonight to update the OP - thanks to bjl23 again for the immense help in collating the results (getting the User IDs right is half the battle!)

Will be back later tonight to update the OP - thanks to bjl23 again for the immense help in collating the results (getting the User IDs right is half the battle!)
I use a word up on my phone to type all the names and times, then I copy and paste it here.👍

(word app) hahaha I'm an idiot.

Last edited:
@ERAZER I can't open any of the replays, what program did you use
They are regular .zip files (compressed folder)
I use winrar, but there should be a program for it as standard on windows too?

Click the "download" button (choose "direct download", or "save file")
If you have winrar, you should be able to extract wherever you want, it not, the folder should be inside the zip folder.
Depending on what replay you downloaded, the folder should say either "BCJS37016-RPLY001" "BCJS37016-RPLY002" or "BCJS37016-RPLY003"
This entire folder need to be copied to your PS3 via the XMB menu, and then imported from within GT6.

I tried to download on another computer without winrar, and it worked no problem, so not sure what it is that isn't working?

I don't have a computer
Then I dont know how to get it to you then. :guilty: sorry.

These replays are a bit tricky to transfer, and I think the USB flash method is the only real way. This is also the way it was done in WRS and those have been gonig on forever, if there was a better way they would already have implemented it. In GT sport its much easier since there is a sharte option for evrything already inside the game.

Latest Posts

Back