GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

  • Thread starter Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
  • 1,202,833 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't speak English, but I will try through BabelFish traductor!

:)
 
The '13/'14 cars (usual..)

Lamborghini Aventador LP720-4 50 Aniversario '14
2014-lamborghini-aventado-1w.jpg


Buick Riviera Concept '13 :drool:
http://pictures.topspeed.com/IMG/crop/201304/buick-riviera-concep_800x0w.jpg

Syrena Sport '13
http://pictures.topspeed.com/IMG/crop/201304/2013-syrena-sport-2_800x0w.jpg

Plymouth Concepts!

Plymouth Howler Concept '99
http://www.fantasycars.com/derek/cars/images/plymouth/howler_1.jpg

Plymouth Speedster Concept '89
http://www.carstyling.ru/resources/concept/89plymouth_speedster_22.jpg

Plymouth Voyager III Concept '89 (With the split option too :D)
89plymouth_voyager-3_1.jpg


Plymouth Backpack Concept '95
http://files.conceptcarz.com/img/plymouth/plymouth_backpack2.jpg

Plymouth Slingshot Concept '88
http://www.carstyling.ru/resources/concept/large/88plymouth_slingshot_12.jpg

Plymouth Expresso Concept '94
1994_Plymouth_Expresso_concept_001_0773.jpg


Plymouth Pronto Spyder Concept '98
http://www.nfscars.net/forum/picture.php?albumid=454&pictureid=15033
 
That's hilarious! :lol:
 
I think I'd rather been driving one of these. At least you could wear a helmet.
 
The '13/'14 cars (usual..)

Plymouth Voyager III Concept '89 (With the split option too :D)
89plymouth_voyager-3_1.jpg

This seems like it would take awhile to get around any track with corners, except for the ovals.
 
2004 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster 3.2i V6 Black Edition

2007 Holden V8 Commodore

2012 Kia Cee'd

1998 Maserati 3200 GT

2009 Think City

2010 Volkswagen Phaeton
 
That is the single best image of a car I've seen.
One of the worst in my eyes. I think the fire looks stupid, but that's just my opinion.
 
I so want that lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back