GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

  • Thread starter Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
  • 1,202,920 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I literally just laughed out loud when you posted that! :lol:
 
funny-hilarious-cars-19.jpg
 
:lol: I was being serious about the Glideair... that is just silly :dopey:
 
Are there any other Teletubby characters I should know about? :lol:
 
If there is anything teletubbie in GT6, I'm going to probably make sure that I don't come in contact with it ever.
 
If there is anything teletubbie in GT6, I'm going to probably make sure that I don't come in contact with it ever.
Ever heard of the Tweenies Bus? It's shocking...
 
1958 Ford Nucleon
Ford-Nucleon-Concept-Car.jpg
 
Ah the famous GT70 Ferrari Dino look-alike... LOVE IT!

Which reminds me....

Bertone Designed Ferrari Dino 308 GT4
 
Dodge Concept Cars
Dodge 024 Turbo Charger 2.2 (PPG Indy Pace Car, 1981)
Dodge 024 PPG (PPG Indy Pace Car, 1982)
Dodge Adventurer SE Classic (1978)
Dodge Avenger Concept (2003)
Dodge Aviat (1994)
Dodge Big Red (1978)
Dodge Caravan DBX (1990)
Dodge Caravan R/T (1999)
Dodge Challenger Concept (2006)
Dodge Charger Concept (1964)
Dodge Charger II (1965)
Dodge Charger III (1968)
Dodge Charger IV (1968)
Dodge Charger XS-22 (1976)
Dodge Charger R/T (1999)
Dodge Copperhead (1997)
Dodge Custom Swinger 340 (1969)
Dodge Dakota Sport V8 (1990)
Dodge Daroo I (1968)
Dodge Daroo II (1969)
Dodge Daytona 199X (1987)
Dodge Daytona R/T (1990)
Dodge Demon Concept (2007)
Dodge Deora (1967)
Dodge Diamante (1971)
Dodge Direct Connection Project P (1985)
Dodge EPIC (1992)
Dodge Firearrow Series (1954)[1]
Dodge Flitewing (1961)
Dodge Granada (1954)
Dodge Hornet (2006)
Dodge Intrepid Concept (1988)
Dodge Intrepid ESX series (1996, 1998, 2003)
Dodge Kahuna (2003)
Dodge LRT (1990)
Dodge M4S (1984), featured in the film The Wraith
Dodge M80 (2002)
Dodge MAXXcab (2000)
Dodge Mirada Magnum (1980)
Dodge Mirada Turbine (1980)
Dodge Neon Concept (1991)
Dodge Polycar (1980)
Dodge Powerbox (2001)
Dodge Power Wagon Concept (1999)
Dodge Rampage Concept (2006)
Dodge Rawhide (1978)
Dodge Razor (2002)
Dodge Scat Packer (1968)
Dodge Shelby Street Fighter (1983)
Dodge Sidewinder (1998)
Dodge Sling Shot (2004)
Dodge St. Moritz Diplomat (1980)
Dodge Street Van (1978)
Dodge Super Bee Convertible (1968)
Dodge Super Charger (1970)
Dodge Super 8 Hemi (2001)
Dodge Tomahawk (2003, concept motorcycle)
Dodge T-Rex (1997)
Dodge Turbo Dart (1962)
Dodge Turbo Power Giant (1962)
Dodge Venom (1994)
Dodge Viper (1989)
Dodge Viper GTS (1993)
Dodge Zeder (1953)
Dodge ZEO (2008)
 
MisterWhiskers
Range Rover! C'mon, we need an SUV!

:lol: Secretly a Unicorn? Should I be concerned? :lol:

I got the ultimate pimp machine...

Lincoln Navigator
 
Dodge Concept Cars
Dodge 024 Turbo Charger 2.2 (PPG Indy Pace Car, 1981)
Dodge 024 PPG (PPG Indy Pace Car, 1982)
Dodge Adventurer SE Classic (1978)
Dodge Avenger Concept (2003)
Dodge Aviat (1994)
Dodge Big Red (1978)
Dodge Caravan DBX (1990)
Dodge Caravan R/T (1999)
Dodge Challenger Concept (2006)
Dodge Charger Concept (1964)
Dodge Charger II (1965)
Dodge Charger III (1968)
Dodge Charger IV (1968)
Dodge Charger XS-22 (1976)
Dodge Charger R/T (1999)
Dodge Copperhead (1997)
Dodge Custom Swinger 340 (1969)
Dodge Dakota Sport V8 (1990)
Dodge Daroo I (1968)
Dodge Daroo II (1969)
Dodge Daytona 199X (1987)
Dodge Daytona R/T (1990)
Dodge Demon Concept (2007)
Dodge Deora (1967)
Dodge Diamante (1971)
Dodge Direct Connection Project P (1985)
Dodge EPIC (1992)
Dodge Firearrow Series (1954)[1]
Dodge Flitewing (1961)
Dodge Granada (1954)
Dodge Hornet (2006)
Dodge Intrepid Concept (1988)
Dodge Intrepid ESX series (1996, 1998, 2003)
Dodge Kahuna (2003)
Dodge LRT (1990)
Dodge M4S (1984), featured in the film The Wraith
Dodge M80 (2002)
Dodge MAXXcab (2000)
Dodge Mirada Magnum (1980)
Dodge Mirada Turbine (1980)
Dodge Neon Concept (1991)
Dodge Polycar (1980)
Dodge Powerbox (2001)
Dodge Power Wagon Concept (1999)
Dodge Rampage Concept (2006)
Dodge Rawhide (1978)
Dodge Razor (2002)
Dodge Scat Packer (1968)
Dodge Shelby Street Fighter (1983)
Dodge Sidewinder (1998)
Dodge Sling Shot (2004)
Dodge St. Moritz Diplomat (1980)
Dodge Street Van (1978)
Dodge Super Bee Convertible (1968)
Dodge Super Charger (1970)
Dodge Super 8 Hemi (2001)
Dodge Tomahawk (2003, concept motorcycle)
Dodge T-Rex (1997)
Dodge Turbo Dart (1962)
Dodge Turbo Power Giant (1962)
Dodge Venom (1994)
Dodge Viper (1989)
Dodge Viper GTS (1993)
Dodge Zeder (1953)
Dodge ZEO (2008)

Something tells me were not going to get "all" of them.
 
I hope they add the Tomahawk :dopey:

I mean... LOOK AT IT:
DodgeTomahawk01.jpg
 
I hope they add the Tomahawk :dopey:

I mean... LOOK AT IT:

I remember first seeing this many years back. As I recall they only made 9 of them?
 
shoe-cars%20(5)%5B3%5D.jpg
 
Up to date Super GT GT300 cars. More likely to get complete 2010/2011 grid than 2013.
 
It's nice that many of you have their own wish cars for the next game but it looks like that I have seen enough.

Why not wish for something different like tracks on the other hand which the title says? So that it won't only be about cars. Anyways, I'm wishing for a long mountainous road. :D
 
Last edited:
GTV0819
It's nice that many of you have their own wish cars for the next game but it looks like I have seen enough.

Why not wish for something different like tracks on the other hand which the title says? So that it won't only be about cars. Anyways, I'm wishing for a long mountainous road. :D

Because we've probably named almost ALL the tracks in the world.

Besides, there are more cars than tracks....
 
Team THRT Drift
Because we've probably named almost ALL the tracks in the world.

Besides, there are more cars than tracks....

Oh my apologies. I still haven't looked up each pages of this thread when I started to post in here so that's what I thought. And yes, there are more cars than tracks. I think it's also hard to think of a good, uknown track for this game.
 
Last edited:
GTV0819
Oh my apologies. I haven't looked up each pages of this thread so that's what I thought. And yes, there are more cars than tracks. I think it's also hard to think of a good, uknown track for this game.

It's all good... I wouldn't want to read all those pages either.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back