GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

  • Thread starter Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
  • 1,202,756 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
-> The ONLY epic Acura NSX-based race car in my opinion is the Realtime:

-> On which, Forza Motorsport 1 & 2 has back then. :indiff:

Yes! 👍
Also, just so you know, Forza 3 had it too, not sure about 4 though.
 
-> ...
I still prefer the 1995 Le Mans NSX-R over that tbh.
^ But the Le Man winner is a Honda, so thats covered. So far, on the Acura side of things, only the Realtime stands out.
 
-> ...

^ But the Le Man winner is a Honda, so thats covered. So far, on the Acura side of things, only the Realtime stands out.

Yeah, I got that. I read it again after posting. oops.
 
PanozDeltaWingCoupe.jpeg
 
What's the difference between that and the Deltawing that's going to be in GT6?
 
What's the difference between that and the Deltawing that's going to be in GT6?

The chrome one has a bubble cockpit, the black one in GT6 has an open-top cockpit. Feel the breeze of 200 mp/h... Yeah, good idea...
 
Last edited:
ShiftingGears
Is SSRX not monotonous enough?

You'd be surprised about the space needed to reach v-max. Even longer straights are welcome.
 
'70 Volkswagen Beetle rally car

beales_cardell_retro_1996.jpg
 
GT3 based Super GT300 cars.

1357886078_959505781.jpg

SLS AMG GT3

190914_4.jpg

Z4 GT3
OGT+Racing+Nissan+GT-R+GT3+NISMO.JPG

GT-R GT3

vM8Z1zx.jpg
 
Last edited:
Ruf Hillclimb Car

DSC00320b1081524786.jpg
 
BMW M8 concept

2008-bmw-m1-hommage-1_600x0w.jpg
 
Reminds me of topgear UK when they did the questionable mods part of the show.
 
Ruf rTurbo (996)
ruf-rturbo-08.jpg
 
and I'll keep posting them until I see more more rufs in the next GT game. I really hope PD updated Ruf.
 
and I'll keep posting them until I see more more rufs in the next GT game. I really hope PD updated Ruf.

Definitely. In absence of Porsche they better have a whole roster of RUFs in high-definition quality.

On that note, RUF Dakara:

ruf_dakara_5.jpg
 
Definitely. In absence of Porsche they better have a whole roster of RUFs in high-definition quality.

On that note, RUF Dakara:

ruf_dakara_5.jpg
Please, god no....

That thing is hideous!!! :yuck:
 
Please, god no....

That thing is hideous!!! :yuck:

There's more to cars than looks, if that Ruf Cayenne can perform well off road at least, then I welcome it into GT6.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back