GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

  • Thread starter Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
  • 1,202,749 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, god no....

That thing is hideous!!! :yuck:

Yup.

But Kaz does have a habit of putting ugly cars into his games :sly:

hyundai_hcd6_1.jpg


hyundai_clix_concept__01_by_galactic_rev-d5ixfht.jpg
 
Img_16_9_670_Roding-Roadster060312.jpg
haute-today-roding-roadster.jpg
The Roding Roadster
 
Yea like those Holdens
 
Some pictures to feast your eyes on guys

Mitsubishi Jeep Drift Version
RE-Xtreme_Jeep1.jpg

68549mclar.jpg

pics-max-14974-363753-dodge-charger-srt-mopar-drift-car-2006.jpg

e0162050_13471295.jpg

maserati-mc12-gt1-07.jpg

legacyb4gt300_04.jpg

front3q.jpg

callaway-c7r-01.jpg

modp_0904_08_o%2B12th_annual_nismo_festival_2008%2Bhakosuka_kpgc10_skyline_gtr.jpg

shakedown_m03.jpg

peugeot-208-t16-pikes-peak-race-car_100428457_l.jpg

Pikes_Peak_Toyota_Takoma_709762748.jpg

formula-drift-2009-nos-maxxis-nissan-350z-vs-nissan-240sx.jpg

COROLLA_AXIO_GT300.jpg
 
Last edited:
What is that purple and green car and that silver car with that red side mirror?
 
McLaren P1 XP2R '15
mclaren-p1-xp2r-1_800x0w.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Mercedes-Benz SLC AMG '15 (a TopSpeed.com render from the test mule)
2014-mercedes-benz-slc-cl-1_800x0w.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
 
I'm not too sure, but on the .jpg picture it says donkey tail GT300. If you search that term on google the car shows up
 
Ford Mad Max Concept
Ford-Mad-Max-10.jpg


and

"Good News, the Dacia Sandero has been scanned by Polyphony Digital to be in GT6"
dacia-sandero.jpg
 
Last edited:
REBELLION RACING

i would like to see those angry,beautifully livered Le Mans prototypes in GT6.

LOLA B10/60 (engine: rebellion V10 5496cc )
2010_12.jpg


LOLA B10/65 (engine: Toyota RV8KLM V8/90° 4v DOHC 3399 cc )
no_12_rebellion_lola_by_willie_j-d49txz9.jpg


LOLA B12/60 (engine: Toyota RV8KLM V8/90° 4v DOHC 3399 cc )
Lola_B12-60_(Rebellion_Racing,_Andrea_Belicchi)_2012_WEC_Fuji.jpg


also the 2013 livery which is imo better than the 2012 one:
rebellion_racing_no_13_by_willie_j-d621z9l.jpg


and last but not least,dear friend GranTurismo916 would you like to update our tincy-wincy bit of our wishlist..?? (irony) :crazy: thank you
 
I would like to see a premium GTR 2K

C10GT-R.jpg


And more RX Mazdas please!

800px-Mazda-rx3-1st-generation01.jpg


74_mazda_rx4_coupe_14.jpg
 
This!! :D:tup:

 
'67 Dodge dart

1967-DODGE-DART-472-HEMI-ENGINE.jpg
 
Some pictures to feast your eyes on guys

Mitsubishi Jeep Drift Version
RE-Xtreme_Jeep1.jpg

68549mclar.jpg

pics-max-14974-363753-dodge-charger-srt-mopar-drift-car-2006.jpg

e0162050_13471295.jpg

maserati-mc12-gt1-07.jpg

legacyb4gt300_04.jpg

front3q.jpg

callaway-c7r-01.jpg

modp_0904_08_o%2B12th_annual_nismo_festival_2008%2Bhakosuka_kpgc10_skyline_gtr.jpg

shakedown_m03.jpg

peugeot-208-t16-pikes-peak-race-car_100428457_l.jpg

Pikes_Peak_Toyota_Takoma_709762748.jpg

formula-drift-2009-nos-maxxis-nissan-350z-vs-nissan-240sx.jpg

COROLLA_AXIO_GT300.jpg

I see some GT300 cars, good choice ;)
 
I would be very happy if PD include these cars:


p1ri5.jpg


picture.php
 
^^ Liking that 323.

PD should take their scanning toys on a trip to Flat 4 in Tokyo.
Its a company that specialises in vintage VWs and *ahem* Porsches as well as other classic gems (see cars for sale).

I hear there are some real rarities in there belonging to the owner. C'mon Kaz, its only down the road.
 
Cars:
1968 Dodge Charger R/T (dream car) :dopey:
1985 BMW 325 sedan (because I had one and loved it) :D
1968 Shelby GT500 Fastback
2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake

Alot more classic 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's Le Mans race cars.
BMW M3 E30
BMW M1 E26
BMW M5 E28
BMW 3 Series E21
BMW 3.0 CSL
Ferrari F50
Ford GT40 road car
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3
McLaren MP4-12C GT3
Ferrari 458 Italia GT3
Ford GT GT3
Aston Martin DBRS9 GT3
Porsche 911 GT3 R GT3
Lamborghini Gallardo LP600 GT3

All cars premium of course, and with lots of customization.

Im sure there are lots of other cars I want in GT6, but this is all for now.

Tracks:
Complex String
SSR11
Bathurst (more or less confirmed in GT6)
Pikes Peak hillclimb
60/70's Circuit de la Sarthe
Hockenheim
Dubai Autodrome
Nardo Ring
Rudskogen (Norway)
Vålerbanen (Norway)
Top Gear test track (with the whole runway and everything)
Circuit Zolder
Yas Marina Circuit
Shanghai
Monza Oval

And all classic Gran Turismo tracks.

All tracks with weather and day/night features.

Probably more tracks which I can't think of right now.
Man if they out the gt500 in the next game that will be my favorite car! Lol and I was thinking classic muscles! That's what I love! Haha
 
Ford Excursion Diesel? My family has one. Turbo Diesel:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back