GT6 Constatly Updated or Fully Completed

  • Thread starter Thread starter vegamarks
  • 9 comments
  • 1,256 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
65
United States
United States
Messages
vegamarks
I don't know, you pick which one. :I
 
Last edited:
The two aren't mutually exclusive. Just because GT5 was what it was doesn't mean that GT6 couldn't ship complete with no major problems but then have features and functionality added to it anyway. That's basically what happened with Prologue when it was still supported.
 
Fully Completed ... people who don't play online or don't have an internet connection need a good complete game too
 
I would prefer it fully completed with no DLC and so on, but sadly that's how games are these days. You pay $60 thinking you got it all and then a couple months later they throw all this new shiiit at you which they could have added on from the start. If its new cars, I don't see see why not they can't just give us new cars for free, but it all just comes back to the root of all evil, money.
 
I don't know I like it updated because GT5 was honestly a different game compared to now.
 
Completed in what sense? Features? Yeah I'd take that.

But for vehicles? A car will always come out after release that people will want in.
 
GT6 will need to be "constantly updated" for the foreseeable future in order to become "fully completed", so both! :p
 
GT6 is far from "fully completed". For one it is hard to find a decent lobby for wheel-to-wheel driving (one make, GT300/500 etc.) but this is partially because people are barely making online lobbies. Still I think an option to search the lobbies by lobby title would be so much helpful so I can spend my time racing instead of searching.
 
I don't know, you pick which one. :I
I'm not sure I understand the purpose of this thread..? The question is what exactly; is GT6 complete or does it require constant updating? Clearly it is not complete in terms of what features were mentioned in the pre-release advertising but is a complete game since it plays and all currently available features are accessible. That said, kaz himself was quoted as saying that GT6 would be a constant work in progress with new features, updates and DLC being made available as we go.

Good enough? :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back