GT6 Countdown with picture. (5 pictures per post)

  • Thread starter Thread starter RetroJohan
  • 3,022 comments
  • 311,968 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
cad12car83__338_.jpg

^ Morgan

mal12car83_kellewaysimon_rileysprite12_4_30_.jpg

^ Mallory
 
Would this be a good car to go rallying in?

3198.jpg
 
R4408_1521648.jpg

Training for the Großglockner mountain race on 28 August 1938. Hermann Lang in a Mercedes-Benz W 125 with additional slide carburettor, starting number 83. In the race the starting number 83 was borne by the winning Auto Union car driven by Hans Stuck. Hermann Lang, with the starting number 82, finished second.
 
82-Racing-Car.jpg
Rattler_82_Grant_Enfinger_at_speed_jwp.jpg
 
It's still 4+ hours until I'm in the 82 days left group, but I couldn't resist.
05silv06.jpg
 
6155732960_1248b8bcd8_z.jpg

82contest-front.jpg

Lotus-38-that-Jim-Clark-drove-to-victory-in-the-1965-Indianapolis-500.jpg
 
^^ is 3 per post necessary my palindrome chum?

It fills and slows the page prematurely and, limits the choice for others.

Cadillac-1970-Eldorado-ad-b.jpg
 
BMW 135i (E82)
2007-bmw-1-series-e82-135i-coupe-05.jpg
 
^^ is 3 per post necessary my palindrome chum?

It fills and slows the page prematurely and, limits the choice for others.

Well it usually seems like most of the time, people just resort to repeatidly posting the same thing before I even post. And I just went for a variety, (though I probably have gotten greedy with Bandwidth) I'll post just 2 per post if its that big an issue.
 
Well it usually seems like most of the time, people just resort to repeatidly posting the same thing before I even post. And I just went for a variety, (though I probably have gotten greedy with Bandwidth) I'll post just 2 per post if its that big an issue.

Some of us just post a picture we like before checking to see if it's already been posted. I don't think 3 is too bad at all. I mean, on day 93 there must have been 5 posts of the same Viper. But, whatever, people are going to complain either way.

hqdefault.jpg
 
Car_82_Michael_Oritt_1958_Elva_Courier_1A9325.jpg
 
658.jpg
 
4682064784_f86114e34a_b.jpg

^ Italian Historic Car Cup
 
images
 
images
 
Corolla AE82

MinoltaFX.jpg
 
8015115567_c57fb02b84_z.jpg
 
12060270-dubai--january-13-car-81-a-bmw-mini-cooper-s-participating-in-the-2012-dunlop-24-hour-race-at-dubai-.jpg
 
81TacoBell2004-vi.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back