GT6 Countdown with picture. (5 pictures per post)

  • Thread starter Thread starter RetroJohan
  • 3,022 comments
  • 311,925 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
3848428290_f86bbaff02.jpg




106504774_f1_297387c.jpg




image.jpg




gt150.jpg


Btw how cool is that Mini !? it has a license sticker on the front meaning its on the road not just the track !
and its aparantly driven by death himself.
 
Last edited:
McLaren-50-years_10.jpg
 
Arta Skyline (R33) JGTC 1998 High downforce

RP-011.jpg
 

​

I know I shouldn't say this here but I can't help myself. A large portion of these cars will be in GT6, hopfully we'll be able to RM the blasted things.:p
 
We can't forget this:

lamborghini-50-anniversary.jpg
 
This thread started at 98, so tomorrow we've come halfway! :D
 
I can't wait for day 15!!!!!!!!:dopey:
 
Or day 1...:sly:
 
You think I'll still be here then?! :p
 
It's been a long time since I've played GT5 so I decided to check the forums today. I'm glad I did,I had no idea GT6 was coming out soon.

50 days is awesome. Is that a December release? My brain doesn't want to work right now lol
 
It's been a long time since I've played GT5 so I decided to check the forums today. I'm glad I did,I had no idea GT6 was coming out soon.

50 days is awesome. Is that a December release? My brain doesn't want to work right now lol

Yep, that's what it is.
 
Kertus_Davis's_-49_car_for_Jay_Robinson_Racing_sitting_on_pit_road_at_NHMS_in_2008.JPG


And of course one of my favorite old F1 cars, the Lotus 49C:

lotu-49c-good-2012.jpg
 
49A.jpg
 
unique-1965-healey-race-car-to-be-auctioned-by-coys_1.jpg
 
10.jpg


racecar.png



IR
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back