GT6 Countdown with picture. (5 pictures per post)

  • Thread starter Thread starter RetroJohan
  • 3,022 comments
  • 311,923 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too early here.

1185246_672233966138486_1910268527_n.jpg
 
1720ad4c-ade4-4a4a-971e-7004c56c78a7.jpg


Might be a bit early but whatever. :p
 
94McDonalds1997ref-vi.jpg
 
94aaronsleftside.jpg

Thought it'd be appropriate given today's events.
 
shelby-exhibit4.jpg


The gorgeous No.94 car is one of six Cooper-Monaco chassis that Carroll Shelby purchased in order to race in professional sports-car racing is powered by a small-block Ford V-8. This is the car that Parnelli Jones drove for Shelby to a victory in the Los Angeles Times Grand Prix at the old Riverside Raceway in 1964.
 
TMS+94+car.JPG
 
Today is in front of tomorrow
m3-pushes-m3.jpg
 
115__scaled_600_001.jpg
 
94car.jpg
 
Well ! Then
images



join the BMW Group!
 
image7car94lge.jpg
 
Last edited:
93Amoco2000refa-vi.jpg
 
wheels-1-insignias.jpg


And on another note...after reading the opening post and skimming through the 2013 calendar, I think I just realized something.

I remember a post I made from over a year ago...

PS3
Japan: November 28, 2013
North America: December 5, 2013
Europe: December 4, 2013
Australia: December 6, 2013

I can say that I don't know if I was DEAD ON.
 
1209045_672817022746847_1366737600_n.jpg
 
IMG_0296_oubH_2.jpg
 
93schneiderleft.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back