You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser.
GT6 Countdown with picture. (5 pictures per post)
-
Thread starter
RetroJohan
-
3,022 comments
-
311,937 views
- Status
-
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
What have those cars to do with 25?
And why 21.78 million seconds? That's 252 days, I'm not going to wait that long.
What have those cars to do with 25?
Sorry, I didn't know this was a countdown
It's just a prank, bro!
Premium
Sorry, I didn't know this was a countdown
The thread title is a dead giveaway.
It's just a prank, bro!
Premium
The thread title is a dead giveaway.
I mean the pictures, I thought people were uploading random car pictures
Last edited:
Hmm, this car... it looks heavy.
That's just one of my names.
Premium
Man it was hard to find a image with just two cars from gt2

anyway 2 cars from gt2 and 4 cars from gt 4 as in 24 days lift yes
Daihatsu Midget is Love. Daihatsu Midget is Life.
(Banned)
Gran Turismo 2 & 4; 24!

Gran Turismo 2 + Gran Turismo 4 = Gran Turismo 6
--------
Keeper of the Undocumented Changes Threads.
Moderator
- Status
-
Not open for further replies.