GT6 Countdown with picture. (5 pictures per post)

  • Thread starter Thread starter RetroJohan
  • 3,022 comments
  • 311,797 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Busch_18_Earnhardt_88.194211945_std.JPG


labonte_bobby01.jpg
 
It's Duncan Hamilton and Tony Rolt's C Type Jaguar, winner of the 1953 Le Mans 24hr. They won by 4 laps over their team mates Stirling Moss and Peter Walker in the sister C Type Jaguar

I realized that it was a C Type, but had no idea about the year, or driver. Thanks!
 
It's still the 16th for me, but what the hell.

GT3-18.jpg
 
358e9h4.jpg
:mad: So many :lol: OK 18 Day's Lift to GT6 :lol:
Smart,is what it is..:lol: so many of them,I'll add some "18's" of my own later
 
I'd like to know more about this one. The shape reminds me of the Veyron.


Figure you would like toknow it is called the Seat Cupra GT. From what I recall it was a concept race car never sure if it raced or not
 
Been waiting to use this for awhile!

#classic
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back