GT6 Countdown with picture. (5 pictures per post)

  • Thread starter Thread starter RetroJohan
  • 3,022 comments
  • 311,807 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
1011139_384286561673097_1833735571_n.jpg
281669_108459522589137_4100894_n.jpg
971127_384287778339642_2080825507_n.jpg
 
Perhaps I'm missing something here, but where's 17?

Yep, massive facepalm moment from me. I was actually supposed to post the Williams FW17, but put the FW11 up instead. :crazy::ouch::grumpy:

Sorry!
 
Yep, massive facepalm moment from me. I was actually supposed to post the Williams FW17, but put the FW11 up instead. :crazy::ouch::grumpy:

Sorry!

All is good 👍
 
296254.jpg


Peugeot 205 Turbo 16

peugeot_205_turbo_16_img_27130.jpg
 
Last edited:
Shots of No.16 cars I took last Saturday.

6i0AIZI.jpg


qZAquHV.jpg



Cadillac Sixteen.

2003-cadillac-sixteen-concept_100390062_l.jpg
 
That is an incredible picture, made me do some searching until I found this video http://www.flickr.com/photos/smuckatelli/5078563239/ looks like the 1965 Sebring 12 Hours was something extraordinary!

I agree, it was an extraordinary moment of the race! (and the race itself)

@Hernan04 and @GOTMAXPOWER check this article out about Sebring '65 if you haven't already. It's a great read!

Thanks for the info, very interesting! And continuing with the thread...

8637706778_f8dc6fa9b2_o.jpg


8630551885_06196f968d_o.jpg


5839613904_d89f6f4a6f_o.jpg


4415077986_61261faf90_o.jpg


4638971938_45186e4650_o.jpg


4525097139_765ba6c497_o.jpg


6217187249_f1ed8934f7_o.jpg
 
Another double whammy. Lotus type 16, #16. Yeah!!!!👍👍​




1959-Lotus-Type-16-Formula-.jpg
 
Sorry, got an unspeccified error, and it posted my pic 5 times. whoops.​
 
Last edited:
edit, please delete my extra 4 posts, not sure what happened.​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back