GT6 Countdown with picture. (5 pictures per post)

  • Thread starter Thread starter RetroJohan
  • 3,022 comments
  • 311,808 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, time to start 11 pictures?

Hamlin-NASCAR-Darlington.jpg

leffler111.jpg

s1_1.jpg

316.jpg

dew11.jpg

DarrellWaltrip1985Racecar.jpg
 
Real Life:

GT5:
 

Attachments

  • Denny Hamlin 200x200.jpg
    Denny Hamlin 200x200.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Superspeedway - Indy.jpg
    Superspeedway - Indy.jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 11
I know next to nothing about Skoda

But I know you can drive one through a burning building while eating ice cream
 
I know next to nothing about Skoda

But I know you can drive one through a burning building while eating ice cream

:odd:

I'm gonna guess you didn't read the thread title.
 
I know next to nothing about Skoda

But I know you can drive one through a burning building while eating ice cream
:lol::lol::lol::lol: OH MY I haven't laughed so hard.
 
What? I was commenting on the previous post...

Was under the impression you posted something you probably meant for another thread (didn't see you quote or tag the person you were responding to)
 
p68_11_53.jpg

2012_FIA_GT3_Portimao_11.jpg

factory-five-wests-best-time-by-a-couple-of-seconds-the-cobra-will-photo-134874-s-1280x782.jpg

T70no11%20copy.jpg

upload_2013-11-24_8-48-21.jpeg
11BRA08.jpg

epcp_1107_17_z%2Blemans_cup%2Bnumber_11_car.jpg

upload_2013-11-24_8-49-6.jpeg

dklm936-02.jpg

eurp_1005_01_o+porsche_gt3_rs+number_11.jpg

GREM_8.jpg

11_thompson_cdrwebsm.jpg

FORD%20MUSTANG%20DICK%20THOMPSON%20p2.jpg

60Cumb-DickThompsonV2web.jpg

60Marl%20Grid2web.jpg

Nissan-Prince-R380-I-1966.jpg
 

Attachments

  • upload_2013-11-24_8-50-21.jpeg
    upload_2013-11-24_8-50-21.jpeg
    11.9 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
custom_m1911a1_by_gundam505-d4gam12.jpg


"It's a real gem of an automatic pistol" - Big Boss
 
image.jpg
This car won the first Indy 500 - held in 1911!
 
10131Red%20Bull%20X2011%20Prototype%2005.jpg
 
BMW 5-series Touring F11

BMW_5er_Touring-1024x593.jpg


Renault 11
r11-3.jpg


Porsche 911 Carrera
800px-Porsche_911_Carrera_2011_Tokyo_Motor_Show.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back