GT6 Countdown with picture. (5 pictures per post)

  • Thread starter Thread starter RetroJohan
  • 3,022 comments
  • 311,815 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourite V8 car in the world, quite convenient it's also being added newly to GT6, the El Camino.
1968_chevrolet_el_camino-pic-5858274405690723684.jpeg
 
This one! Managed to get a few pics of it at the MG international weekend at Silverstone. My second favourite MG after my own!

Now you have to tell me about the second one.

Very pretty cars. I didn't know this side of MG.
 
Now you have to tell me about the second one.

Very pretty cars. I didn't know this side of MG.

I'll send you a PM tomorrow, don't want to go off topic here 👍

Also look for my post when it was 35 days to go if you can be bothered. You'll understand why!
 


And of course, a tribute to the RX7! I really struggled to narrow it down to these pics so I'm one over, sorry!



 
The "unfinished" project of Cadillac/GM and Wayne Taylor Racing, the Cadillac Northstar LMP 02
149-28.jpg


s1_1.jpg


cadillac_lmp02_01.jpg


caddys.jpg


s1_1.jpg
 
rFrI3eW.jpg


the beautiful Gran Turismo 3 RX-7 Lm Race car. Photo by me (;
 
1990_alan_kulwicki_7_zrx.jpg

Kulwicki-Thunderbird-Corkscrew-August-20121.jpg

11-CMS-7.JPG

danica%20nascar%20photo.jpg

robbygordon_2010_car.jpg

13-CMS-7.jpg

5227.jpg

rookiechamp_TRS_84990.jpg

mar27_mccarville_02Atwood.gif
 
Not really GT associated, but one of the most iconic #7's there is/was....

Barry-Sheene.jpg


tumblr_ll6zppPJb51qfcmtgo1_1280.jpg


TR 7

Triumph-TR7-Coke-Car-1.jpg


Cougar XR7

October06.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hmm... With all of the discussion on how and when to post which cars on what days ( As well as the issue of what constitutes a "Day"), this begs to question: To post 7's, or not to post them...? :confused:

... 💡
Yeah, I'm posting them. :cheers: :gtpflag:


1344197263709.jpg



1361508611286.jpg



john_watson__brazil_1977__by_f1_history-d6siaf9.jpg



GROUPB-RX7-DT4.jpg



autowp.ru_porsche_962c_2.jpg



8892017159_cf42548569_o.jpg



118-25.jpg



autowp.ru_bentley_speed_8_15.jpg



bentley_continental_gt3_11.jpg



autowp.ru_porsche_rs_spyder_13.jpg



autowp.ru_toyota_ts030_hybrid_3.jpg
 
i1MW3TYxgQjjj.jpg

As in... C7
 
_42995707_sevensliding.jpg

As in.......Caterham :sly:

Not really GT associated, but one of the most iconic #7's there is/was....

Barry-Sheene.jpg


tumblr_ll6zppPJb51qfcmtgo1_1280.jpg


TR 7

Triumph-TR7-Coke-Car-1.jpg


Cougar XR7

October06.jpg

That nice chassis above had me reversing my scroll quick smart. That looks most rigid :eek: 👍
 
My favourite V8 car in the world, quite convenient it's also being added newly to GT6, the El Camino.
1968_chevrolet_el_camino-pic-5858274405690723684.jpeg

One of the best additions to the game. All that big block torque. I wonder if PD will classify this as a 'truck' to use in the 'truck' themed races.
 
One of the best additions to the game. All that big block torque. I wonder if PD will classify this as a 'truck' to use in the 'truck' themed races.
According to Wikipedia(I know) it's classified as a "Utility". They also classify a Daihatsu Midget as a truck.
:(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back