GT6 Countdown with picture. (5 pictures per post)

  • Thread starter Thread starter RetroJohan
  • 3,022 comments
  • 311,818 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ginetta

100_1691.JPG


And a photo I took on Johnny Dumfries' front lawn.

jagf1-b.JPG
 
Last edited:
MarkMartin1997Pocono.jpg

mark_viagra_car_mmartin00_car.jpg

7.jpg
 
bmw-widebody-racecar-m3.jpg


65_Shelby_Cobra_427_Comp_DV_05_Shdy_05.jpg


1969-1969-dodge-charger-d-21_600x0w.jpg
 
Last edited:
hudson-hornet-02.jpg


^ I want that one in GT6 a well.

31041.jpg


Needed more Corvette C6.R.

6-speed.jpg


Because 6-speed.



Flat-6 baby!



And lastly, diesel V6, courtesy of Audi Sport.
 
Last edited:
e688fd86f189bc8165f3c27e0a7cd10e.png


Now the fun begins ;)
 
@Jason~Bourne I personally prefer the Team Oreca one more.

s1_1.jpg


You could even lose the Playstation/GT sponsorship and it would still look good.
 
Tyrrell_006_leads_Trojan_T103.jpg

Tyrrell 006 - the championship winner

Toyota-TF106_1.jpg

Toyota TF106

Bonus: the six-wheeled Tyrrell P34! :D
Tyrrell-P34.jpg
 
Ferrari F2006
Ferrari%20-%2022.04.2006%20-%20GP%20Saint%20Marin%20-%20Samedi%20(3).jpg


Renault R26
Renault-R25_1.jpg



And then of course, the car that started the F1 domination:

Red Bull RB6
2010-Red-Bull-RB6-F1-Turkish-Grand-Prix-3-1920x1440.jpg
 
@Sum1s2pid. Car ain’t mandatory.:O

We just can't have enough of these, don't we:

6.jpg


With it’s companion tune




And Lalo Schifrin allow me to rebound on this thread and game existential question:

Is this 5 or is it 6?

6 or 5.jpg


"Well to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I kind of lost track myself."
 
Last edited:

I'll post one with the right guy tomorrow.;)

By the way, hopefully this thing will give the RB's a run for their money.

mercedes-2014-v6-f1-engine.jpg
 
@Soundtrack That will only happen if the they A) have a car that is a pig or B) McLaren, Mercedes, or Williams (by some miracle) make a car that will blow them away.

*inb4 Ferrari blows them away, or Honda in 2015*
 
Alfa-Romeo-6C-Biposto-Vision-Gran-Turismo-Design-Sketches-720x405.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back