GT6 Countdown with picture. (5 pictures per post)

  • Thread starter Thread starter RetroJohan
  • 3,022 comments
  • 311,823 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evo-count | IV

autowp.ru_mitsubishi_lancer_evolution_iv_rally_version_1.jpg

mitsubishi_lancer_evolution_iv_gr.a_wrc_1.jpg

mitsubishi-lancer-evo-iv-rally-image-lancer-evolution-v-1998_0c162.jpg

7219693160_bc26f00068_b.jpg

autowp.ru_mitsubishi_lancer_evolution_iv_13.jpg

​
 
R34 from Fast & Furious 4

51b5a1a149b1794295.jpg


Rest in Peace, Paul Walker
​
 
motorsSNA22M13A_339081a.jpg

BMW-M4-Coupe-Concept-27.jpg

1994L-Toyota-Celica-GT4-WRC-Toyota-Team-Europe-Special-2000-turbo-4WD-manual.jpg
 
Mercedes-Benz W204
19789155-origpic-6dedbf.jpg


Mercedes-Benz W124
Mercedes_E_Klasse_W124_01.jpg



Corvette NO4 race car
Car_4_GT2_O.Beretta_O.Gavin_Chevrolet_Corvette_C6R_Corvette_Racing_2A4393.jpg



Skyline R34 GT-R :D
tumblr_m4jor8PcXU1qanlclo1_1280.jpg
 
JohnDimmer-Tyrrell-004-AF.jpg

Tyrrell 004, with a matching number

Toyota_f1_usgp_2004.jpg

Toyota TF104

And obiviously... :D
Gran_Turismo_4.jpg
 
*deleted*
 
Last edited:
1994 Celica in Supra MK 4 Trim
1535220-toyota-celica

1535241-toyota-celica


BMW E34
tumblr_lxuhlwjngi1r7dneio1_1280.jpg


The epic BMW N54 Twin Turbo engine
03.jpg

4 Point harness
WillansClubKitLOW_LRG.jpg
 
Last edited:
x1eog4.jpg

I want the same dents on my GT5 car!

c4gransport.jpg

C4 Gran Sport


sm-col-304.jpg



1973_Porsche_IROC_George_Follmer_Penske_Porsche_Race_Car_Front_1.jpg

IROC Porsche RS

4javelin.jpg


I just noticed I posted cars from four different manufacturers! Fours all around!
 
Last edited:
4_RB.jpg

4 consecutives Constructor and Driver championships.​
 
Time to start 3 pictures?

Dale_Sr_1994.jpg

dedaytonawin2pitrd.jpg

goodwrench.jpg

1987-3bg.jpg

DaleSrandDaleJrRacingAtBristol.jpg


Also:
Gran_Turismo_3.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back