GT6 CRAPPY CARS

• Thread starter PELICAN99
  • 67 comments
This is consider by a lot of people a crappy car on GT6:
1988-1991_Volvo_240_GL_station_wagon_(2011-06-15)_01.jpg

But I must say I really, REALLY, love that fridge
:P

It`s a funny car when added a good amount of a "special" bottle :D

Got owned by a panda on the ring , I was in a Race modded Subaru at time thing was just gone after the flungpartz or the jump on the ring. Awesome car

I don't know if it's considered a crap car, but the '88 Supra takes some serious adjusting and tuning to make it feel right. That car has the typical extreme understeer that snaps into oversteer without warning. Very few cars feel that way and it's just awful.

But the car is nice and after some adjustments it drives as good as it should. And it has the looks and the good sounds as well.

They told me to buy a Fit so I sold it and bought this instead,it's actually not that bad...

358-isuzu-piazza-turbo

I also bought one of these and modded the crap out of it :D,haven't done any any visual changes apart from lowering it to the ground.

Last edited:
it looks like a bird poo

this is my next Gt6 crappy car project:

THE FORD KA:eek:

Please don't be too harsh on it...:(
The Ka actually has a good chassis, lots of grip and it's agile. But the engine, oh, the engine... It might just be the crappiest engine of the whole game. That 1.3l OHV endura just won't rev, no matter how much you tune it! It's good for economy, though, but that's it. The sound is also s***.
I tried to reproduce the specs from the one I own in real life, (1.0l Zetec engine) but it doesn't feel right, somehow, due to the crappy powerband of that crappy 1.3l.

Good luck, though!

To me drifting is not using the car properly. Im not interested in drifting, only going fast.
Also, can you put those very fat wheels in the cars in GT6?

Wow sorry...

Go and tell everyone that drifting is the wrong way to use, enjoy their car and have 100 times the fun than going 'fast'.

Last edited:
That's a bit extreme, don't you think? Don't be paranoid.
Nah, that's what happens here. Not that car thefts are common (only new ones such as Audi, Mercedes, etc.) but once it gets stolen it's transferred outside the country and never seen again... at least that's in the police report.
Still though there are always some hooligans who steal some old cars with butterfly windows, take them somewhere for a spin and are usually found outside of city without a drop of fuel.

Nah, that's what happens here. Not that car thefts are common (only new ones such as Audi, Mercedes, etc.) but once it gets stolen it's transferred outside the country and never seen again... at least that's in the police report.
Still though there are always some hooligans who steal some old cars with butterfly windows, take them somewhere for a spin and are usually found outside of city without a drop of fuel.
I thought that the democracy brought better things for ... our countries.

I thought that the democracy brought better things for ... our countries.

We're going off topic, but democracy here is utterly useless and corrupted as hell. Just yesterday there was a two-hour strike in whole country as a warning for the future strikes for a new govt so I was late for an university. It's total mess in here.

We're going off topic, but democracy here is utterly useless and corrupted as hell. Just yesterday there was a two-hour strike in whole country as a warning for the future strikes for a new govt so I was late for an university. It's total mess in here.
In my counrty also.
---------------------
But let's get on topic!
Honda
N360 '67
5943546930_b24b4d43a4.jpg

This car, imo is utter crap. Slow both on twisty and power circuits, quite high center of gravity, tuning won't make it any faster. I like low PP cars in GT6 very much ... but this car ... is bad. :( And it's a shame cause in a way ... this car is cute looking.
Actually, it's the first car I'm willing to throw into the stockyard and let it rot there.

In my counrty also.
---------------------
But let's get on topic!
Honda
N360 '67
5943546930_b24b4d43a4.jpg

This car, imo is utter crap. Slow both on twisty and power circuits, quite high center of gravity, tuning won't make it any faster. I like low PP cars in GT6 very much ... but this car ... is bad. :( And it's a shame cause in a way ... this car is cute looking.
Actually, it's the first car I'm willing to throw into the stockyard and let it rot there.

Yeah, had a couple in GT5 - not as fast as its younger sibling, but can still be fun. :lol:

I think I'll get one

Back