GT6 CRAPPY CARS

• Thread starter PELICAN99
  • 67 comments
Yeah, had a couple in GT5 - not as fast as its younger sibling, but can still be fun. :lol:

I think I'll get one
I advise you - don't do it ... except if you bought most of the cars you want to drive. :D
Oh, well ... you used this car in GT5 so ... yeah.
Anyway. The stock transmission can be fun but ... meh.

Yep, speaking of the Panda, I think the Nissan PAO looks like its asian cousin or something. Even more ugly and useless IMO
640px-Nissan_Pao_001.JPG

nissan Be-1 is similar and also crappy
1985_Nissan_BE-1_concept_01.jpg

after doing many career races i had lots of money to spend.
so i went to the dealership and bought my beloved Fiat Panda Super i.e.
i upgraded and tuned the hell out of it.
the finished result: an overpowered plastic tissue box that can keep up to a stock skyline
i go on drift rooms and do tandems with silvia's, rx7's, 86's etc.

you just chuck on the handbrake for the whole corner, steer full lock and give it the willys, and there ya go a panda on steroids

i would like to see what other people can do with their pieces of junk sitting in their garage not being used.

-PELICAN99
fiat-panda-commerciale-p0000235.jpg
View attachment 119021 View attachment 119021 View attachment 119022 View attachment 119023 View attachment 119024 View attachment 119025
I mainly bought this panda only for this as a hopeful modification to it, but none such existed..
image.jpg

Speaking of Top Gear, you can make a Renault Avantime as fast as an Evo X in GT6 like they tried to do (and failed, of course.) With a properly tuned LSD it isn't even bad to drive, either.

You will have to sink the cost of a Corvette into getting MORE POWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR to do it though. :lol:

Back