GT6 DRAG:LIST OF LEGENDS

• Thread starter Hyperspeed
  • 297 comments
United States
sylva,NC
Hyperspeedbright
Hope this gets some buzz. I think this will be fun. Also, I think it will be cool to get us all on the track one night a week. we can hang out, do some racing and have something on the line.

WELCOME LEGENDS

Regulations

*Cars
1.Viper GTS 02
2.Ford GT 02
3.Corvette ZR1
4. R 34 M-Spec/High Turbo Only

>You Don't Have to Stay With One Car. Race What You Feel Like Racing That Day.

•The List

*List will contain 10 Drag Racers
This is how it's going to go down
1. Challenge poeple on Here to lock in races(Only the racer right above you), first come first serve once I open up challenges.(Get your challenge in first) (If the challenges open at 4:00 and you post at 3:59, your submission will not count)
2. Once As many people we can get locked in locked, we will race on Sunday at 7:00 PM EST?
3. On that day we will race the locked races. After the locked in races are over I will adjust the list based on the result of the races. The people who win their locked in races will be able to have One challenge to move further. The people who lose will only be able to defend they're spot.(So its best to win to get a chance at an extra spot)
4. After the winners get their One challenge, I will adjust the list again.

PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT ON THE LIST CAN CHALLENGE THE RACER IN THE 10th SPOT IF YOU WANT A SHOT AT THE LIST.

•Racing

*Racing will be like most of the racing we do. Two out of three. Depending on how many racers not from the states wants to join will determine the ghost situations.

•Day and time
*Sunday at 7:00 PM EST?

**RACERS WHO ARE LOCKED INTO A RACE THAT ARE A NO SHOW MIGHT BE UP FOR LOSING THEIR SPOT IF WE ARE NOT TOLD THEY WILL NOT BE THERE TO RACE! JUST LET US KNOW!

THE LIST
1. Hyperspeed
2. KT
3. Veyron
4. michrulejj
5. tb0ss
6. Nick
7. Revenge
8. Banky
9. Trin
11.WHO?

Last edited:
Seems kind of like the blacklist from Need For Speed Most Wanted (2005), seems like a cool idea but I think I'll pass on it, I just don't want to risk any possible conflict that may occur, I'm sure everyone understands that, but still it's a great idea Hyper, hope it all works out :)

Hope this gets some buzz. I think this will be fun. Also, I think it will be cool to get us all on the track one night a week. we can hang out, do some racing and have something on the line.

WELCOME LEGENDS

Regulations

*Cars
1.Viper GTS 02
2.Ford GT 06
3.Corvette ZR1
>You Don't Have to Stay With One Car. Race What You Feel Like Racing That Day.

•The List

*List will contain 10 Drag Racers
>The first ten Dragsters to sign up will be drawn from a hat to get the list started.
>Once the list is set you can begin to challenge each other for races on TBD date
>You will only be able to challenge the person right above you. So racer 5 can challenge racer 4 but not racer 3. Although there is an exception. On race night if racer 5 challenges racer 4 and wins racer 5 which is now racer 4 can challenge whoever is racer 3. Limit one, on the track call out race. This will make the list less of a mess and people can keep their spot a little longer:)
>People that don't make the list can still challenge racer 10 to try and crack into the list.

•Racing

*Racing will be like most of the racing we do. Two out of three. Depending on how many racers not from the states wants to join will determine the ghost situations.

•Day and time
*TBD/Saturday or Sunday

THE LIST
11.WHO?

Eligible to be in the drawing to start the list of lists.

Hyper
Chris
This sounds awesome 👍

Seems kind of like the blacklist from Need For Speed Most Wanted (2005), seems like a cool idea but I think I'll pass on it, I just don't want to risk any possible conflict that may occur, I'm sure everyone understands that, but still it's a great idea Hyper, hope it all works out :)
Most likely there will be less conflict than we deal with day in and day out already. We all know each other. Realistically we will all just be making fun of Danny anyway if he wants in lol jk. SIGN UP!!!!

"Although there is an exception. On race night if racer 5 challenges racer 4 and wins racer 5 which is now racer 4 can challenge whoever is racer 3."

If this is the case and let's say....

1:a
2:b
3:c
4:d
5:e
6:f
7:g

Now let's say F races E, and F wins, it looks like this now...

4:d
5:f
6:e

So then F can also challenge D, and say F wins again...

4:f
5:d
6:e

Can F also challenge C or is F's night finished (unless E defeats D, in which case E and F may have a rematch?)

A couple of us should get together a brain storm some bumps we might incounter. The tricky part I'm having trouble figuring out is if everybody wants to race the same day.

Back