GT6 DRAG:LIST OF LEGENDS

• Thread starter Hyperspeed
  • 297 comments
Already challenged Vey...

But anywys I can not make it. I ordered tickets to the Midwest Region Finals. Imm going tomorrow to watch Michigan beat UK and will not be here for this. I'm pretty sure you guys can understand. It's elite 8 and my name is named after University of Michigan.

Go Blue!!!

But anywys I can not make it. I ordered tickets to the Midwest Region Finals. Imm going tomorrow to watch Michigan beat UK and will not be here for this. I'm pretty sure you guys can understand. It's elite 8 and my name is named after University of Michigan.

Go Blue!!!
Habe fun at the game!! Just dound out i will not be able to make it due to a spanish project. :banghead:

Go Blue!!!

Hail To The Victors! its gonna be a Big Brother Vs Lil Brother Finals and its all BLUE baby!

I'll be hosting I'll be home in a couple of hours to let you know what the match ups look like

Nick vs tb
Chinorx7 vs trin

That's about it.

Last edited:
Nice battle between Trin and Chino! I missed most of the races but it was good to see you guys online. That captain dude kept wanting to race my Genesis Coupe lol. Even if it was tuned he was is a slr Mclaren I had no chance of winning. After seeing that zr1 I am definitely buying one takes off like an animal.

Dear, everyone.
Due to my schedule becoming super busy lately, I may or may not be able to make Sundays anymore. Therefore I am pulling myself off the list to prevent slowing everyone else from getting through the ranks.
-BABY
same happen to me :( i feel your pain

No challenges have been made..... there's something wrong with this.
Funny I was thinking the same thing yesterday when I went to see who was gonna battle who for tomorrow. Did everyone forget about this comp? I hope it didn't die already it is a great comp setup.

Back