gt6 drivetrain swap

  • Thread starter Thread starter glenn88
  • 6 comments
  • 1,080 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
45
Indonesia
Jakarta
So i know that hybrids are out in gt6 but i havent been able to find a thread thay covers it all in gtplanet. So i was wondering if someone could explain jow it works to me, or better still someone that could help me make one. Cheers
 
I don't think we're allowed to talk about this, but I also would like to know.
 
Do we ? No wonder it's so hard to find info on this
 
I am perfectly happy that there are no noobs trolling around in online lobbies with way too fast cars. Lets keep it like that.
 
Everyone likes that, but think of the possibilities. I'm talking about realistic engine and drivetrain swaps. That's the only reason these hybrids are interesting, and no i won't do a 5000hp honda fit if i ever get my hands on how to make hybrids
 
Everyone likes that, but think of the possibilities. I'm talking about realistic engine and drivetrain swaps. That's the only reason these hybrids are interesting, and no i won't do a 5000hp honda fit if i ever get my hands on how to make hybrids
But there will be people who do do that. I would love to have such a feature implemented IN the game but I don't think hacking the game is the valid option to do.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back