GT6 first pictures!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTP_roadrunner
  • 66 comments
  • 4,596 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
drivingcircles_opt.jpg


BIGGEST UPDATE YET! Bobs communicate by ways of speech bubbles!

gt5-gtr-gallardo-pile.jpg


After save game feature,this is the revolutionary new co-op feature for those long pesky enduros! (PiggyBacking™ v 1.0)
 
Last edited:
@GTP_roadrunner

You should put (joke) in the thread name, just to stay on the safe side...

*New Features!
Unlimited customizations + a body kit livery editor!

The detail!!!! Have...to..look...awaaaayyyyyy!
 
@GTP_roadrunner

You should put (joke) in the thread name, just to stay on the safe side...



Unlimited customizations + a body kit livery editor!

I'm hoping no one calls this as a joke, since it isn't.

But you see, we´re quite a mass right now. Can´t wait to put my hands on this. I mean, LOOK AT THAT WIDE BODY KIT! It´s beautiful :)
 
I don't wants another GT, ok?
 
ferrari_enzo_crash_006.jpg


The damage model is AWESOME!! :p
 
This is fantastic!!I hope the smilies are an april fools joke too,cos the grumpy one turns into some happy face...
 
This is fantastic!!I hope the smilies are an april fools joke too,cos the grumpy one turns into some happy face...

I think something is wrong with your screen because my smilies are all different :

:indiff: :sick: 💡 :guilty: :yuck: :grumpy:

See?
 
I think something is wrong with your screen because my smilies are all different :

:indiff: :sick: 💡 :guilty: :yuck: :grumpy:

See?

Did he update his gtplanet page yet? :confused:
 
This is fantastic!!I hope the smilies are an april fools joke too,cos the grumpy one turns into some happy face...

I think some cosmic power turns them into a happy smile today, who knows...
 
The damage model is AWESOME!! :p

How true, isn't this Ferrari's new prototye? I mean this seems to be the whole car. That's what I call future's engineering. The engine SEEMS TO BE the car itself. That's simly brilliant 👍
 
YES!!

That's what the Japanese text said in the news section!!
 
The joy of April fools..Ahh
 
You quoted me too quickly!! :p

I'd rather call "IT": Bobess, the warrior princess :eek:

edit: Makes me wanna get out my "good ole' muscle" from my garage lol
 
I'd rather call "IT": Bobess, the warrior princess :eek:

edit: Makes me wanna get out my "good ole' muscle" from my garage lol

In Soviet Russia GT6 Muscle-bobs out-muscle muscle cars. :lol:
 
That picture of that appealing young lady reminds me of this lovely person, here:

robenglundnightmare.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back