GT6 Free Agents Post Here

• Thread starter Tanner350z
  • 237 comments
  • PSN ID: Gkscoob
  • Location/Time Zone: England/ GMT+0
  • Favorite Car(s): Mazda RX7
  • Favorite Track(s): Almost all of them apart from autam ring
  • Drifting Experience: Years of experience, on GT5and forza 4
  • Previous Team(s): we'll I was in dori (overload) for about 4 months quite recently and I was also in ither teams like "GRD ad TMI"
  • Wheel or Controller? If you have a wheel, what kind?: Controller
  • Do you have a microphone?: Yes
  • How often do you drift on GT6?: I drift on GT6 most days .
  • What are you looking for in a team?: A fresh team, clean, friendly, comps don't really matter to me. :)
  • Anything else you would like to add?:Well, my names Kurt , I love my cars and I'm part of a blog called "third world society", I've been drifting for a few years now and love jdm's

PSN ID: gkscoob
Location/Time Zone: England, (GMT 0:00)
Favorite Car(s): rx7,3.8 genesis , ZR1,super bird
Favorite Track(s): Tsukuba, Suzuka, Madrid, Monaco, Nurburgring Nordschleife
Drifting Experience: GT5, GT6, FM4
Previous Team(s): GRD(gold rush drifters) TMimports , team blackout , team shadow arts
Wheel or Controller? If you have a wheel, what kind?: Controller
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
How often do you drift on GT6?: Every day
What are you looking for in a team?: Nice drifters always looking to improve and share tips, laid back and have a laugh, tandems.
Anything else you would like to add?: I drift daily and always look to improve my lines, i share tips and tricks and i lead a tandem very we'llwe'll

• Previous Team(s): we'll I was in dori (overload) for about 4 months quite recently and I was also in ither teams like "GRD ad TMI"
  • What are you looking for in a team?: A fresh team, clean, friendly, comps don't really matter to me. :)
  • Anything else you would like to add?:Well, my names Kurt , I love my cars and I'm part of a blog called "third world society", I've been drifting for a few years now and love jdm's

I think we get it by now scoob...

I think we get it by now scoob...
artworks-000064273181-2uct6t-original.jpg

*NO LONGER A FREE AGENT*
psn D1Spirit_Crusher
age 23
car 180sx, sileighty, supra
controller DS3
time zone eastern united states
tracks autumn ring, grand valley, tuscuba, sazuka, fuiji, ssr5&7, deep forest, trial mountain, Indy... any section I can master if I haven't
experience drifting sense forza 2
I got a mic- don't use it much
I play gt6 just about errrrrday.
hmu

Last edited:
  • PSN ID: Kevinmk2
  • Favorite Car(s): supra rz
  • Favorite Track(s): Roma
  • Drifting Experience: 10 years (dad's professional drifter) since the start of gt5 prologue
  • Previous Team(s): none
  • Wheel or Controller? If you have a wheel, what kind?: Wheel, logitech g27 with mods
  • What are you looking for in a team?: a bit of fun, help with progressing my drifting
  • Anything else you would like to add?: names Luke, grew up with cars my whole life.

PSN ID: LDz-Grenade
Location/Time Zone: Indiana/Eastern Time
Favorite Car(s): RX-7 Spirit Type'r FD
Favorite Track(s): Suzuka Circuit, Tskuba Circuit, Grand Valley Speedway, and other tracks.
Drifting Experience: 7 Years
Previous Team(s): AAO, DRIFT-ARTZ, NRz
Wheel or Controller? If you have a wheel, what kind?: DS3
How often do you drift on GT6?: I can drift everyday.
What are you looking for in a team?: Tandems, Team Pictures, Team Battles
Anything else you would like to add?: My Name is Seth Harris and what i do best it drive cars and make the best out of them i did drive alot in my life. Next year taking mechanics classes looking foward to it.

Favorite Track(s): Suzuka Circuit, Tskuba Circuit, Grand Valley Speedway, and other tracks.
Anything else you would like to add?: My Name is Seth Harris and what i do best it drive cars and make the best out of them i did drive alot in my life. Next year taking mechanics classes looking foward to it.
@CheladaJr check this out

(NO LONGER A FREE AGENT)
PSN ID: DerangedHavoc
Location/Time Zone: Washington State/Pacific Time
Favorite Car(s): RX-7 FC, Mustang Cobra R, Viper (Multiple years), X540 TOMS Chaser
Favorite Track(s): Willow Springs, Suzuka Circuit, Tskuba Circuit
Drifting Experience: One and a half years
Previous Team(s): N/A
Wheel or Controller? DS3
How often do you drift on GT6?: Daily
What are you looking for in a team?: Laid back/competitive
Anything else you would like to add?: The names Jacob, I played GT for many years but really got into drifting on GT5. Since about June last year I have been drifting almost every day possible. I enjoy sliding the car around various tracks and having a good time with friends.

Last edited:
PSN ID: DerangedHavoc
Location/Time Zone: Washington State/Pacific Time
Favorite Car(s): RX-7 FC, Mustang Cobra R, Viper (Multiple years), X540 TOMS Chaser
Favorite Track(s): Willow Springs, Suzuka Circuit, Tskuba Circuit
Drifting Experience: One and a half years
Previous Team(s): N/A
Wheel or Controller? DS3
What are you looking for in a team?: Laid back/competitive
Anything else you would like to add?: The names Jacob, I played GT for many years but really got into drifting on GT5. Since about June last year I have been drifting almost every day possible. I enjoy sliding the car around various tracks and having a good time with friends.
Much interest
Many drifts
Add me -MRDEVIL128

PSN ID:itscooltoroll
Location/Time Zone:United States/Eastern Standard Time
Favorite Car(s):Chevrolet Camaro Touring Car, FD RX7,Nissan 350z,Nissan 370z, Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG
Favorite Track(s):Tsukuba, Suzuka East, Silverstone, Willow Springs
Drifting Experience: 4 Years
Previous Team(s):None
Do you have a microphone?:Yes
What are you looking for in a team?:Tandems, Team Pictures, Competitions, and having a blast doing it!
Anything else you would like to add?:

PSN ID: Mr_Slideways
Location/Time Zone: United Kingdom
Favorite Car(s): Toyota Aristo V300, Toyota Supra RZ, Mercedes Benz C63 AMG
Favorite Track(s): Deep Forest raceway, Apricot hill, circuito de Madrid reverse.
Drifting Experience: Been drifting since early 2012 on Forza 4. Switched to GT in August 2013 and got straight into it. Loved the community and the game in general. Been drifting ever since :).
Previous GT5/6 Team(s): B&Y, GRD, LOS, HKS.
Wheel or Controller? If you have a wheel, what kind?: Controller
How often do you drift on GT6?: Every day
What do you look for in a team?: A team which has a laugh but is serious when it needs to be. Also a team which is liked within the community.
Anything else you would like to add?: Not really, that about covers it.

PSN ID: EmoKidd305
Location/Time Zone: FL/GA (EST)
Favorite Car(s): Nissan 240SX S14, HKS Nissan Silvia RS4, RX-7 FD
Favorite Track(s): Eiger Norwand (may have botched that one), Tsukuba, Cape Ring, Autumn Ring
Drifting Experience: Started learning in GT5 with the RX7 last year, continued through til this day, changing between the Silvia and the 240
Previous Team(s): Powerhouse Racing Team (GT5)
Wheel or Controller? Normal DS3
Do you have a microphone?: almost always on
How often do you drift on GT6?: Every time I play
What are you looking for in a team?: A team just as willing to have fun as they are competition

You started drifting when you were 8?

PSN ID: TheCamoSamurai
Location/Time Zone: Eastern
Favorite Car(s): 70 Nova for now, I'm all about muscle cars (Just made the leap from gt5)
Favorite Track(s): Trial Mountain & Deep Forest
Drifting Experience: It was the only reason I played GT5, Ive done multiple comps, never been on a solid team though.
Previous Team(s): None
Wheel or Controller? Controller If you have a wheel, what kind?:
How often do you drift on GT6?: Planning on every weekend
What are you looking for in a team?: To do comps regularly and have a real sense of teamwork
Anything else you would like to add?: I just recently switched to gt6 so it might take a bit for me to get up to speed. Just send me an add or message and Ill get up with you asap. Thanks in advance.

PSN ID: TheCamoSamurai
Location/Time Zone: Eastern
Favorite Car(s): 70 Nova for now, I'm all about muscle cars (Just made the leap from gt5)
Favorite Track(s): Trial Mountain & Deep Forest
Drifting Experience: It was the only reason I played GT5, Ive done multiple comps, never been on a solid team though.
Previous Team(s): None
Wheel or Controller? Controller If you have a wheel, what kind?:
How often do you drift on GT6?: Planning on every weekend
What are you looking for in a team?: To do comps regularly and have a real sense of teamwork
Anything else you would like to add?: I just recently switched to gt6 so it might take a bit for me to get up to speed. Just send me an add or message and Ill get up with you asap. Thanks in advance.
I'll message you dude

PSN ID:
t3kc0h

Location/Time Zone:
Arizona, USA. AZ Time Zone, (Pacific/Mountain)

Favorite Car(s):
300ZX Twin Turbo

Favorite Track(s):
Fuji Speedway

Drifting Experience:
Tons on GT5, lots on GT6. My disc drive crashed though, and I have several months of inactivity.

Previous Team(s):
Dori Union, MLD (Actually MLM.), Currently on DDK.

Wheel or Controller? If you have a wheel, what kind?:
Wheel, G27.

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes I do.

How often do you drift on GT6?:
I'd get on more if I had a group to play with, but I can every day.

What are you looking for in a team?:
A team that's laid back and likes to have fun, and is not about winning ALL the time.

I will not change my PSN ID and I am on a team, but the members aren't really on anymore so I consider it like a group to drift with.

PSN ID:iGetMadAngle420
Location/Time Zone:eastern standard
Favorite Car(s):Anything with adlast 600 torque
Favorite Track(s):Madrid, Suzuka, Autumn ring mini
Drifting Experience: plenty
Previous Team(s):Just my own i started once
Wheel or Controller? If you have a wheel, what kind?:controller, Getting G27 in a month or so
How often do you drift on GT6?:Everyday
What are you looking for in a team?: drift trial, Angle Getters Welcoming hands :)
Anything else you would like to add?:hi

PSN ID:iGetMadAngle420
Location/Time Zone:eastern standard
Favorite Car(s):Anything with adlast 600 torque
Favorite Track(s):Madrid, Suzuka, Autumn ring mini
Drifting Experience: plenty
Previous Team(s):Just my own i started once
Wheel or Controller? If you have a wheel, what kind?:controller, Getting G27 in a month or so
How often do you drift on GT6?:Everyday
What are you looking for in a team?: drift trial, Angle Getters Welcoming hands :)
Anything else you would like to add?:hi
Message me dude

PSN ID: backpain1
Location/Time Zone: San Jose California PST
Favorite Car(s): SL55 AMG, SVT F-150
Favorite Track(s): Sierra, Nurburgring, SSR5 and Deep Forest
Drifting Experience: Drifted almost every kind of car on drift endurance(See End for links)
Previous Team(s): Redsuns (Redsuns_Mewtwo) and Pitchblack
Wheel or Controller? If you have a wheel, what kind?: G27 Wheel
How often do you drift on GT6?: Every other day.
What are you looking for in a team?: Looking for teams that take videos seriously.
Anything else you would like to add?: Here are some links to my greatest feats in GT5 and GT6
Drifting the 787b on Nurburgring GT5:
Drifting a 3 rotor swapped Samba Bus on Deep Forest GT5:
Drifting the SVT Lightning Truck Around Nurburgring GT5:
Drifting the SSRX Corners in a Sl600 GT5:
Drifting the Sl55 on the Nurburging GT5:
Drifting the SL55 on Circuito de la Sierra GT6: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BIKfdVVhyE
Drifting the F-150 on Circuito de la Sierra Gt6: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfNZQJVXnx4

PSN ID: LT4_Firehawk
Location/Time Zone: United States, Pacific Standard Time.
Favorite Car(s): '97 Camaro Z28, '97 Supra, '02 Lotus Esprit, MR2 ('86 and '97) and Silvia S14.
Favorite Track(s): Grand Valley, Special Stage Route 5, Autumn Ring Mini.
Drifting Experience: Since GT5, August 2012.
Previous Team(s): Team Anonymous (GT5) Shadow Sliders (GT6)
Wheel or Controller? If you have a wheel, what kind?: DS3 Controller
How often do you drift on GT6?: Relatively frequent, although not every single day.
What are you looking for in a team?: A team who is competitive and takes drifting seriously but has fun between its members, no drama. People who love to tandem, A team with dedicated members.
I get along well, respecting other drifters. I'm always looking to make myself better and I'm open to constructive criticism. I like to have fun with drifting and do what is best for my team. I have team experience as well.

PSN ID: hobsonmartez
Location/Time Zone: Wisconsin CMT
Favorite Car(s): 07' Lexus IS F, 88' Supra Type A, 02' Spirit R Type A FD3S, practically anything with rotars.
Favorite Track(s): SSR5, Apricot Hill, Silverstone Grand Prix, Deep Forest Race Way, High Speed Ring
Drifting Experience: I've been drifting since GT2 ( Very limited, I was too young to realize what I was doing back than)
Previous Team(s): Organized Threat, Dynasty, Grip Enemey
Wheel or Controller? If you have a wheel, what kind?: DS3, I would use my wheel but my stand's broken (G27 Logi)
Do you have a microphone?:Yeah like 100
How often do you drift on GT6?: Damn near everyday. Generally after school, work, or friends.
What are you looking for in a team?: Compassion, passion for drifting, respectability, friendliness, and the ability to be personable
Anything else you would like to add?: I swear like a sailor, sometimes it's funny, sometimes it's not~ You've been warned :P

PSN ID: hobsonmartez
Location/Time Zone: Wisconsin CMT
Favorite Car(s): 07' Lexus IS F, 88' Supra Type A, 02' Spirit R Type A FD3S, practically anything with rotars.
Favorite Track(s): SSR5, Apricot Hill, Silverstone Grand Prix, Deep Forest Race Way, High Speed Ring
Drifting Experience: I've been drifting since GT2 ( Very limited, I was too young to realize what I was doing back than)
Previous Team(s): Organized Threat, Dynasty, Grip Enemey
Wheel or Controller? If you have a wheel, what kind?: DS3, I would use my wheel but my stand's broken (G27 Logi)
Do you have a microphone?:Yeah like 100
How often do you drift on GT6?: Damn near everyday. Generally after school, work, or friends.
What are you looking for in a team?: Compassion, passion for drifting, respectability, friendliness, and the ability to be personable
Anything else you would like to add?: I swear like a sailor, sometimes it's funny, sometimes it's not~ You've been warned :P
Ah snap.

Back