GT6 "GT4 EUROPEAN SERIES" - CANCELLED.Finished 

• Thread starter Ares85
  • 196 comments

What is the best day and time for you to race ???

• Monday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Thursday

• Friday

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • 21:00 PM GMT+1 ( CET - Poland)

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 22:00 PM GMT+1 ( CET - Poland)

• 23:00 PM GMT+1 ( CET - Poland)

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
Reminder,
Practice session for second round at Circuit de Madrit will be held tomorrow at normal time, 9 pm GMT+1.

Free practice session for second round on Circuit de Madrit is now live in club room.

Room closed.

Last edited:
@Ares85 will the Madrid race still be running 20 minutes like Monza or are we going to do the full 50 minutes per race?
Depends on how many players will appear, two already dropped out of the series and I also am not sure for myself to appear at the time, i will probably resigns my series due to a small interest.

Depends on how many players will appear, two already dropped out of the series and I also am not sure for myself to appear at the time, i will probably resigns my series due to a small interest.
@DGTR and I would most likely make it for the Madrid race, we might as well just run the race and see how many people would come in before you decide on the fate of the series. I would've been there for both races the last time if PSN wasn't messing me up.

Sorry that i am writing writh now but today's race is skiped to next week, I'm out of town and I can go back in time.

Sorry gentlemen that writes just now but to this day I tried to get a replacement for me at my work ( i have night shifts) but no luck, I've been able also to settle any change into another race this month, so as I mentioned in the earlier post, I decided to cancelled the championship due my job, the biggest thanks for those who rode in the first race and inquired about the next, thanks guys and see you around.

I'm sorry to hear that this series has been cancelled - always a shame when a series gets cancelled for whatever reason, because a lot of work goes in to each series.

I am running a series on a Friday 20:30-21:30 BST and if any drivers are now free we have a couple of spaces left.

F2 Poster Final 1960.jpg

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...st-round-1-apr-8th-new-drivers-wanted.331768/

That's very sad to hear that the series has been cancelled. But remember, Personal things come first!

Good luck with your work commitents and if you are able to do the series again, then just let me know, so I will join you. 👍

Latest Posts

Back