GT6 "GT4 EUROPEAN SERIES" - CANCELLED.Finished 

• Thread starter Ares85
  • 196 comments

What is the best day and time for you to race ???

• Monday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Thursday

• Friday

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • 21:00 PM GMT+1 ( CET - Poland)

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 22:00 PM GMT+1 ( CET - Poland)

• 23:00 PM GMT+1 ( CET - Poland)

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
Poland
Czerwionka
ares118785

*This is not an official championship of the Federation Internationale de l'Automobile or SRO Motorsport Group
Welcome to GT6 “GT4 European Series”
CY7H7074.jpg

Hi eweryone, welcome to second attempt of my thread for the GT6 “GT4 EUROPEAN SERIES”, (http://gt4series.com) my concept is very simple, I trying to recreate the “GT4 EUROPEAN SERIES” cars and some of the regulation and move them to the GT6. If you are interested, sing in and join the club.
1040691 - Real Life Events and Not Only

Like in the real life “GT4 European Series” we will have 6 racing weekends, two races per one weekend with practice and qualification session exept round 3 & 4 wich will set as Endurance races. races will be played out in three weeks withdrawal.
Between round 2 and 3 there is a change of time from winter to summer From GMT+1 to GMT+2, so after March 27 we will be using summer time GMT+2.

Setup for round 1, 2, 5 & 6
  1. 20:00 pm GMT+1/GMT+2 - room open for practice and tuning,
  2. 20:45 pm - Specyfication check - all drivers must get in to the car and stay in the pits, I will check if everyone is on the proper specifications, PP, power, weight, tyres, in the time of specyfication checking, there will be now driving allowed until i allow.
  3. 21:00 pm - Qualyfication start - 15 minutes (everyone on track, start from pit lane)
  4. 21:15 pm - Race #1 Start - 50 minutes + 1 lap - (one mandatory pit stops is required),
  5. 22:05 pm - End of Race #1 - 10 minutes break - tuning allowed,
  6. 22:15 pm - Race #2 Start - 50 minutes + 1lap - (one mandatory pit stops is required), grid positions for Race #2 will be the reverse order of the race #1 results.
  7. 23:05 am - end of race (host is going to bed)
  • Racing Hard only, Intermediate and Wet tyres also may be needed in race
  • 1 mandatory pit-stop ( betwen 25-35 minutes of the race),
Endurance setup for SILVERSTONE:
  1. 20:00 pm GMT+2 - room open for practice and tuning,
  2. 20:45 pm - Specyfication check - all drivers must get in to the car and stay in the pits, I will check if everyone is on the proper specifications, PP, power, weight, tyres, in the time of specyfication checking, there will be now driving allowed until i allow.
  3. 21:00 pm - Qualyfication start - 15 minutes ( everyone on track, start from pit lane, Racing Hards only),
  4. 21:15 pm - Race starts on Racing Hards Only,
  5. 00:15 am - end of race.
  • Racing medium tyres, Intermediate and Wet also may be needed in race,
  • 3 mandatory pit-stops,
  • One mandatory tire type change,
Endurance setup for SPA FRANCORCHAMPS:
  1. 20:00 pm GMT+2 - room open for practice and tuning,
  3. 21:00 pm - Qualyfication start - 15 minutes ( everyone on track, start from pit lane, Racing Hards only),
  4. 21:15 am - Race starts on Racing Hards Only,
  5. 23:15 am - end of race.
  • Racing medium tyres, Intermediate and Wet also may be needed in race,
  • 2 mandatory pit-stops,
  • One mandatory tire type change,
*if for some reason you fail to catch the qualification for the first race, or get disconnected, you will have the opportunity to start in the race number two, but from the last position.

Of course rule above will only work in rounds whit two races, in Endurance rounds if you late you end up whit no points if you get disconnected it will be treated as a mechanical failure for which will be awarded whit one point.
a number plate (whit number, of course),
aero kit,
rear wing,
and flat floor but not in all cars,
Colors allowed for the body, wheels and rear wing:
Solid, metallic, pearl, matt
Prohibited colors:
Iridescent, chrome plated,
  • Ballast position in all cars can be change according to yours own preferences,
  • Rims and Rear Wing can be chosen according to your own tastes, wheels and rear wing which are in the specification were chosen to resemble the original cars from the series.
  • All drivers must stick strictly to the rest of the specifications
  • (PP, Power, Weight, Ballast and Aero Kit cannot be changed)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10XNt6l7uTdBVxF53m0oDVPxeJKKlqJoeslcpW2zNrI4/edit

*important information, ONE CAR will be assigned up to FOUR PLAYERS, I decided to enter this rule in order to avoid the situation which appeared in one of a series in which I participated, where half the players decided to choose the same car.

AVAILABLE CARS:

Aston Martin V12 Vantage '10 - 1/4
Bmw M3 Coupe '07 - 3/4
Bmw M4 Coupe - 4/4
Chevrolet Camaro SS '10 - 2/4
Ford Mustang 302 Boss '13 - 3/4
Lotus Evora '09 - 3/4
Maserati Gran Turismo S ‘10 - 3/4
Nissan Fairlady Z (z34) '08 - 2/4

On March 19 (friday)
i will be hosting a test sessions at Circuito de Madrit (a two hour free practice room),
room for this sessions will be open at 21:00 PM GMT+1 and will be held i club room for friends only.

Autodromo Nazionale Monza1.jpg

Circuito de Madrid 2.jpg

info about time change from winter to summer time, from 26 to 27 of march, this is from saturday to sunday there will be a time change in Poland “from GMT+1 to GMT+2 one houre ahead.
Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit2.jpg

Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps 1.jpg

Red Bull Ring 2.jpg

Nürburgring GP_D1.jpg

Points for the PRO nad AM titles of Drivers and for the Teams are awarded to each Race according to the following scale:

1 point for first place in qualification,
1 point for faster lap in the race,

1st - 25 points
2nd - 20 points
3rd - 16 points
4th - 13 points
5th - 10 points
6th - 8 points
7th - 6 points
8th - 4 points
9th - 2 points
10th - 16th - 1 points

If any of the drivers will experience disconnection by the PSN (and we all know very well that it could happen) it will be treated as mechanical failure independent from the driver, in this case the driver will receive 1 point for last place,

Ballast penalty:

100 kg (for the fastest driver)
80 kg
60 kg
40 kg
20 kg

weight penalty will depend on what time difference will be between drivers at the end of the second race and will be in force during both races next round.

A good guide line to always follow is the GTPlanet Online Racing Rules. To be direct, race smart and race clean. All drivers will be expected to keep two wheels on the track at all times. This certainly includes overtaking. But hey, we're all racers. We know that accidents can happen, even to the best racers. If you feel like you cut the track to make a pass, or rammed into someone to gain a position, you will be expected to give the position back. If you feel there was an incident that should be reviewed, let me know through a private massage with the information posted below and the incident will be reviewed. Point penalties may result.

players involvet in the incident,
lap number,
sector,

a brief description of the incident.

On Track Rules

This is non contact series, all drivers are obligated to drive clean, fair and gentelman,

NO BOMB-DIVING
(driver who specially, on purpose decides to ram other drivers, just to spoil another driver a race, will be automatically kicked out of the series and will be blocked before re-entering),

Remember to save replay after the race,

Racing in the pack/a long ride on the tail of another driver:

If you are driving in the group continuing the same pace for longer time, you are obligaded to be extremely concentrated, because in such moments, most often drivers screw up, mind so as not to break too late to avoid contact and damage to another driver, do not try at all costs to overtake at every turn , find the weak point of your opponent and make good use of it for this purpose.

Pit window open/closed:

like in th real GT4 ES the pit window for mandatory pit stop will by open 20 minutes after the start of the race, and will last for 10 minutes. Drivers who will arrive at the mandatory pit stop before the time or after a time they will be punished with 90 seconds penalty.

If In case of crash before the mandatory pit stop, only drivers who suffer damages which forces to enter to the pits in order to fix them, will not be obliged to make a pit stop at a specific time, during the pit stop in order to remove damage drivers are obliged to inform host that they are piting in to repair the damage, writing three leters "PFR" - pit in for repair.

In the case of experience damage, while attempting to reach the pit stop try not to drive on racing lines so as not to disturb others in the race.

Pit line entry/exit:

Remember do not enter the pit in the last moment, when coming in or coming out to/off the pit stop, try to look around, so as not to disturb other players in the race.

Certain tracks may have penalties on. In these cases, if you do go off track and a penalty does not go on (which can happen), then it is a legal move, these situations can always be reviewed, and remember, penalties are set to heavy, this means that before hitting the other driver car turn into a ghost, if you gain position thanks to this maneuver, you are obligated to immediately return the position to the driver who lost it. Drivers who do not abide by this rule, will receive a penalty of five positions withdrawal at the end of the race.

Lapped drivers - drivers about to lose a lap are expected to give way to lead drivers in the safest way possible. It is also the responsibility of the lead driver to complete the pass in the safest way possible. drivers who are about to overtake lapped drivers, remember that, lapped drivers also take part in the race fighting for position.

Like in th real GT4 ES, series will be devide into two classes PRO and AM,
I know that there are drivers who specialize in tuning and can achieve a much better time for many other drivers, if you are one of those drivers sign up as a PRO.
If you are a beginner and are interested in taking part in the series, sign up as an AM.
Of course, the choice belongs to you, any class you choose, will we be racing the same cars.

Interested should provide following information:

PSN ID:
GTP ID:
CHOOSEN CLASS:
CHOOSEN CAR:
NUMBER OF CAR:

You can choose any car from the list to participate, but after the start of the championship you will not be able to change the car.

Ares118785 will be the host of the room, we will be racing in private club room so friend request is needed, you can post yours FR in this thread or send me private mesage on my mail kk.apacz@wp(dot)pl

TEAM SING UPS

A Team Challenge sing ups is also available, for drivers interested in creating a team.
The team must consist of a minimum of two drivers, who will use the same car,
one driver from PRO class, one driver from AM class.
Drivers interesting should provide following information:

Team Name:
Team Car:
Driver 1:
Driver 2:

Room Settings:
Room comment - RLE: GT4 ES - Rounde
Race Type - Race for Real,
Fixed Room Host - Yes,
Max number of participants - 16,
Race Quality - Very Hight,
Voice Chat Quality - disable.

Course Settings :
Weather -
Weather Changeability -
Time -
Surface water -
Time progression - 1x.

Qualifcation Settings:
Race Format - Race Together,
Start Type - Pit Start,
Time limit - 15 minutes.

Endurance Race Settings:
Time Limit - 50 min + 1 lap (in Rounds 1, 2, 5 and 6)
180 min + 1 lap in Silverston Round,
120 minutes + 1 lap in Spa Francorchamp Round,

Race Settings:
Hold Races Automatically - Disabled,
Start Type - Grid Start with False Start Check,
Grid Order:
  • Race#1 - Faster first,
  • Race#2 - Race #1 results reverse order,
Boost - Off,
Penalty - Off,
Tire Wear/Fuel Consumption
  • Fast in round: 1, 2, 5 and 6
  • Normal in ronud: 3 and 4,
Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge - Real,
Minimum No. Pit Stops:
  • 1 betwen 25 & 35 minut of the race in rounds: 1, 2, 5 and 6,
  • 4 in Silverstone Round - first stop after 50 minutes of race,
  • 3 in Spa Francorchamp round - first pt stop after 40 minutes of race,
Require Tire Type Change:
  • off in round: 1, 2, 5 and 6,
  • 1 in Silverstone and Spa Fracorchamps,
Race Finish Delay - 180 sec,
Visible Damage - On,
Mechanical Damage - Heavy,
Slipstream Strength - Real.

Filter By Performance :
PP Limit - 560
Max Power Limit - 500 hp,
Minimum Weight - 1000 kg,
Drivetrain - FR and MR only,
Tires:
  • Racing Hard Only in round: 1, 2, 5 and 6,
  • Racinh Hard and Medium in Endurance rounds,
  • ( Intermediate and Wet tyres also will be needed in all rounds),
Nitrous - Prohibited,
Vehicle Tuning - No Limit.

Limit Driving Options :
SRF - Prohibited,
Active Steering - Prohibited,
ASM - Prohibited,
Driving Line - Prohibited,
Traction Control - Available ( max set - 1 ),
ABS - Available.

Last edited:
ENTRY LIST
(PSN ID / GTP ID / CHOOSEN CLASS / CHOOSEN CAR / NUMBER OF CAR)

PRO Class sing ups:
  1. Ares118785 / Ares85 / Pro / Aston Martin / #18
  2. Socalspeekfreak / Socalspeekfreak / Pro / Aston Martin / #69
  3. Flip157 / Flip55 / Pro / Aston Martin / #92
  4. The_Noir_Antares / Antares26 / Pro / Nissan Fairlady Z / #26
  5. hEDpHUQ81 / hEDpH81 / Pro / Maserati / #23
AM Class sing ups:
  1. Ebojager / Ebojager / AM / Mustang / #37
  2. Nail-27 / Nail-27 / AM / TBA / TBA
  3. ScorpionPHVH57 / Scorpion0001 / AM / Chevrolet Camaro / 57
  4. Titus Taylor / Titus Taylor / AM / Camaro SS / TBA
  5. MJTbreww / Thomas2012 / AM / TBA / TBA
  6. OR-DIDACT / DGTR / AM / Nissan Fairlady Z / #90
3 Spots available for PRO Class,
2 Spots available for AM Class

TEAM ENTRY LIST
(Team Name / Team Car / Driver 1 / Driver 2)

Scorpius Racing
Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34) '08
Driver 1 - The_Noir_Antares - @Antares26 - PRO
Driver 2 - OR-DIDACT - @DGTR- AM

Last edited:
Ares after looking at the vehicle specs it shows the ballast position needs to be set to 0. I use that as well as the suspension settings to tune the vehicles. does this mean I would not be allowed to move the ballast position forward or backward?

This was my first idea, but after some time I've noticed while checking the specifications in an open room is not found information about the distribution of ballast so you can move ballast. If there was a possibility to block individual settings, then I would probably blocked the movement of ballast but unfortunately PD has not yet caught up with this idea.

Last edited:
I'm going to keep an eye on this. If it's Friday nights, I think I can make that! I'll reserve my number and class, I have to spend some time with the cars to decide.

PSN ID: flip157
GTP ID: flip55
CHOOSEN CLASS: Pro
CHOOSEN CAR: TBA
NUMBER OF CAR: 92

Public club room for GT6 FIA GT4 practice and tuning is now open
1472 6118 3787 3246 7443

Room closed.

Last edited:
Hej everyone,

i have loaded two pre-season races to the event list in my club
1040691 - Real Life Events and Not Only ,
at September 1 and 2 i will be hosting a public club room practice session at my regular time,
room open from 5:00 am (CEST) / GMT+2 /11:00 pm (EST).​

Hej everyone,

i have loaded two pre-season races to the event list in my club
1040691 - Real Life Events and Not Only ,
at September 1 and 2 i will be hosting a public club room practice session at my regular time,
room open from 5:00 am (CEST) / GMT+2 /11:00 pm (EST).​

I MAY be able to make at least one of these. It'd be more of a test for me, I don't have that much time in the cars.

I will be showing up to some of these if not all.

Car - is it true there is just 1 Aston and 1 M3 left?

Car Number 68 :-)

Nice to know that you will show up:),
car - one BMW and one ASTON are only reserved, the rest have not yet decided.

Last edited:
Public club room is now open:
Name:

RLE: GT6 FIA GT4 ES
room number:
1472 4711 0038 4896 3741

ROOM CLOSED

Last edited:
Mount Panorama - public club room is now live
1472-4711-0038-4896-2534

Room closed

Last edited:
Info update:

First,
By going to the main page of GT4 series i saw information about the first official tests of the new car in the series namely Ekris Motorsport BMW M4 GT4, not found anywhere full specifications for the M4, so I conducted my own tests, the only concrete information is the power that he has.
Next week I should add car to the list, still wants to carry out a few tests to make sure that the car matches to the rest of the field.
Below is the specification:

PP - 516
Power - 430 HP

• Sem-racing exhaust,
  • power limit - 90,1%
Weight - 1450 kg (weight set after my own BoP tests)
  • weight reduction stage 1,
  • carbon hood,
  • windows weight reduction,
  • ballast - 103 kg
All racing parts must be instaled - suspension, breaks, Gear Box, etc.

GT AUTO:
  • Oil change,
  • Improve body rigidity,
  • Body kit - type A
  • Custom rear wing - A,C,A, Hight -2, Wide +20,
  • other part can also be installed,
  • Standard whell size - BBS RE-MG
Secondly,
I also updated car for myself so far have chosen the BMW M3.

Thirdly,
Next week I do not know if I will be able to carry out some training sessions because of the nightly shifts that await me, the only chance is Monday morning at the normal time, 5:00 am CEST POLAND, so if anyone has the time, I invite.

You can put me down for a Chevy Camaro for now. If I can make the Mustang do what I want, I may switch to that. But I need some time to work it out.

Back