GT6 Is Too Short?

• Thread starter Shirrako
  • 39 comments
This just doesn't feel like PD, leaving out the traditional super long endurance races that we all love. As has been said above, the endurance races will probably come with the B-Spec update. I'm not pinning my hopes on it, I just have a feeling.

Main thing I'd like to see would be an option to have double race lengths (not for enduros) as doing a championship of 5 lap races is a bit stupid. I miss events like the Polyphony Digital Cup from GT3 where each race took like 30-40 mins and there were 10 of them.

I am surprised there aren't any of these. The PD Cup in GT4 was the last thing I completed in the game and it took me hours. Hopefully, as you said before, a lot of these are implemented with the release of B-Spec.

The career mode is factual crap. When you can take a car rated 100PP lower than the opposition and run it 3 tire compounds lower than the AI, and still win, then it's crap. When the AI literally slows down to let you win, it's crap. When the AI pit maneouvres you, it's crap. When there is literally no challenge to be had, it's crap.

So yeah. It's not about opinion. The career mode is in fact, utter crap. There's literally nothing positive about it.

The career is mode is really good. Factual.

GT5 was more complicated and some races would never complete. Endurance races too. I think PD found this most people played less than half of the game. I reckon GT6 career will be played and completion percentage will much higher. There is no point making game frustrating and impossible to complete. Yes the AI is not fast and the game makes you feel like Sebastein Vettel. But it is meant for everyone of varying skill level. People can grind by choosing various cars and redo the career mode again. Time trail and online play to go on and collect 1000+ cars will take time

GT6 is almost not worth playing. I was decent in gt5 and when I played gt6 I couldn't believe how easily I beat everything which makes me think the game is a lot less challanging than gt5. I went 98 races before I finally lost and that was only because I was trying to drive the out of control Diablo GT2. I hope there is more to come in DLC. I still lack the skills in online racing but I can destroy the career mode. I hope for move model specific races that make us use those 200 or so cars that get lost and forgotten about in our garages. Also mabey a series for the trucks and SUV's. So overall without going into what I would like to see in the game, I am dissapointed in what GT6 has to offer.

The career mode is actually very well structured compared to GT5, it's the slowness of the AI that ruins the challenge which is why the career mode feels short.

AI race modes lack redbulls you say? Go online, there are over 10 million people online with redbulls on every track today.

thank goodness for friends who play this game with you!

After playing for 20-30hrs i have 100% completion, it would take me around 40-60hrs to get 100% in GT4, plus there is no race in GT Mode that allows you to use X2011 or Formula GT.

GT6 Lacks Rally racing series, Long endurance races and championships like Formula GT or they should make Red Bull X Championship, does anyone else agree that GT6 lacks these races?

I'm going to just be honest here. I have a hard time believing you finished the game in 20-30 hours. Right now I'm 62% complete with 26.2 hours of game play and 425 of 573 stars. I'm not Ayrton Senna of the GT world but I'm FAR from suck either. If you did then kudos to you, hang out and wait for the seasonal updates and I'm sure more content will be available over the next few months.

I have noticed that to the gt events races are short and it's terribly easy to get licence to move on to the next level but I stick with it because I normally go online and race seasonal events

Back