GT6, It's been out for a while, eh?

Canada
???
SonicCharmeleon
Missed the December 6th thread timing :dunce:, but whatever. It's been 4 years, GT Sport is out, but let's reflect on this (IMO) almost perfect game. Really it just has a few flaws for me. But let's ignore that and focus on the positives! What were your favorite parts of GT6? I definitely enjoyed online racing. (Hopefully it sticks around!) Another thing I enjoyed was the car selection. Despite the "Standard" cars, there are definitely some of my favorites in there. So, uh, post some of your favorite things about the game, or don't, you have free will. :lol:

Being online is a must for racing games and allows for all kinds of different types of game play. There are so many good things about GT6 its really hard to just pick one but if I had to it would be tuning & setups. I've said this many times before that GT6 is the best in the whole series when it comes to that. The physics are just far Superior to any other GT out including GTS. So thats my #1 pick. It's really sad they took a step back in GTS and dumbed it down to make it easier for people because they were really starting to get this part right.

Imho I think GT5 will end up in the top spot. My reasoning behind this is simple. Chances are that GT6 will lose it’s online status in the near future leaving only a pretty darn good offline game. However, for offline reasons, which are pretty well known by now, GT5 version 2.11 allows for diversifying thus allowing for the most fun in offline use overall and then is followed by GT4 having it’s own special abilities as well.

Here is what I would wish for. Take GT4 campaign mode and GT6 physics & premium cars then GTS Graphics & online sport mode add them all to GT5 and we would have the perfect GT7.

Back