Share Your Favorite Gran Turismo 6 Moments

And I don't even like this picture (but thank you for featuring it in the article) :lol:
Though I really love this track, and special events on this track is definitely one of my favourites in GT6

I think my favorite moment in GT6 was when I FINALLY achieved the platinum trophy after darn near pushing myself to reach 7,903 miles. That took such a long time, and it was obvious that the A-spec career mode was not long enough to cover the rationale of getting that last mileage trophy. Despite that, I have a lot of good memories of GT6, as I would definitely say that it was better than GT5 for sure. To me, GT5 felt like an incomplete game, and GT6 was the answer. I also will never forget how GT6 literally pushed my PS3 to its limits, that was a crazy time. Overall, I am very much looking forward to all of the awesomeness that GT Sport is going to bring. Only 10 hours and 40 minutes to go!!

I can’t write this in a short post..

Sorry for the offscreen recordings and bad quality. Had a friend of the family record while I was driving. Our internet was slow that day...

My favourite GT6 moments was during the GT6 First Love Livestream launch week. I can’t tell you how much Gran Turismo means to me. My father was a great influence in this. And when the livestream started I followed eagerly. And ACP gave me lots of attention, it was a huge moment for me. I won almost all races in that livestream even though my hands were shaky and heart pumping so fast. It was a real honor getting that attention.
I’m so proud, and I hope my dad would be too if he was alive. Thanks to ACP I got his autograph and all, on the very photo he flashed on the livestream, the photo of his first love.
Also, the ending movie where you see Andretti being reunited with the Hudson - you can see my name at the very top, the first name in the special thanks section. :D

Racing in the GTP Sports Car Series with my team. We took the LMP3 title in the Mazda LM55 and one of my drivers took the Driver's title too. Also raced the LM24 and did a 3h 45m stint to start the race. Had so much fun driving Le Mans that long in one go!

2015 was a golden year of online racing for me.

For me it was the Senna content.
When I first opened and witnessed the amount of care and attention Kaz put into it I was shocked. I'm not afraid to say it actually brought tears to my eyes. I had an quiet emotional moment thinking about the crash again, having witnessed it on TV at the time one of my heroes taken from us all.

Other than that I loved the Sierra time trail course, got a kick out of trying to be perfect not hitting anything or coming off track etc.

Online. Although I never won a championship, competing in so many different series was a pleasure. From one-make everyday cars to LMP and F1/FGT/RB demons.
I doubt I will be on online lobbies on GT Sport due to PS Plus.

Obviously the Senna content deserves some mentioning.

First and foremost my favorite GT6 moment was that the game led me into the world of online racing (I had never played online before) and as a result I found many online friends from around the world, from Japan to Canada, from Finland to the U.S.A., and many other countries in between. GT6 is also what led me to GTP.
I've had many really fantastic and memorable moments and a few bad moments on @Jordan's website, and met some great and funny people.

I also really liked that I could use GT6 as a platform for my creative urges. I loved using GT6's photomode as a base and later merging in-game photos, cars and backgrounds with other images in Photoshop. These are some of my favorites;

Cars at Willow Springs.

full

Cars at Brands Hatch.

full

Aliens over Nordschleife.

full

And these are probably my two most favorite videos I made in GT6.

My first time I drove and heard the Senna's Lotus F1 97T was a big OMG !

Lotus_97T__85_011_0.jpg

Trying to master the Ascari track with a 458 Italia, Lemans events near to the real race date, GT3 and GT500 events, Vision GT new cars and lapping and lapping in online hotlaps events !

Last edited:
DTM
One of my moments is captured in this video. Was a amazing race one of the best i ever had altho i finished second :D:gtpflag:

1,5 hour race cut to 30 minutes

hope you enjoy it

Remember @PASM :bowdown:

Awesome race that was.

I quite liked this race, although I finished second there, coincidence? Not as well edited, but here it is:

My favourite GT6 moment was when I found out about the money glitch, especially in light of the extortionate amount of money being charged for in-game credits. The poetic justice was almost too much for me to bear! That & the overwhelming joy I felt at not having to grind for cash & cars; it felt like...freedom.

My favorite moment is probably when I was able to purchase the 250 GTO after a grind that took a good part of the day.

Best part of GT6, or any GT before it for that matter, has been the user community around it. All of the things that people did with the game such as online race clubs, photomode contests and tuning contests has been amazing. Everyone sees something different in the game so the diversity is incredible.

My favorite moment was the second I saw the game had finally finished installing all those updates after about 24 hours and i could finally boot it up with barely contained excitement. 2nd place would have to be shared with everything I did in the game after that :D

I only joined the GT6 community in February of this year, so missed all bugs and glitches that might have been present at the start, fell in love with the game immediately and had many nice moments racing in the Seasonal races and TTs against/with many nice people on this and another forum. Did maybe 10 online races only, as there were too many jerks around. Reached Platinum and 100% in June which was nice, but not as important as the community!
Will miss many tracks, like Spa, where i had my best TT with the Senna Lotus, or many of the sometimes strange cars, not the 2J or Gixxer though, Seasonals (which hopefully will be added in GTS) and Clubs to setup not only Online races, but TTs as well. AI could have been better!

Wonder if i'll like GTS as much as GT6 (currently i doubt it).

Lots of close racing, competitive or not. The most intense races I had were probably some rounds of our Super Taikyu style championship, in which I implemented a ballast system linked to championship points and the number of consecutive podiums.

But most of all, it was the funny stuff : silly themes, or even just some unexpected figures. This one tops them all :

Being on a team that won our class at the Daytona Rolex 24 in the GTPES series. The WRS GT500 series, where the grid was a who's who of the best drivers in GT6 (my goal was to not be lapped in an hour's race, which somehow I managed). The glitch also changed the way I played, still have so many cars to sell, but ran out of things to buy.

All of my favorite GT6 moments came through Quick Match experiences. Once it started working semi-reliably and the regulars you'd find on there began to tend toward higher quality, the racing was good more often than not. That was the first time that online racing became the primary reason I'd fire up a racing game. It was never even close before that.

You might imagine I've got good things to say about what I see coming in GT Sport. Everything would be PERFECT right now if it weren't for Assetto Corsa spoiling me and messing up my brain :lol:

My favourite moments of GT6 were spent being a part of Duel of the Week, from my initial entry from @Cowboy's era to me eventually taking over and continuing to support the thread today. My favourite moments within this particular group include the Bonus Stages, where we took competing cars and BoPd them for close racing, and the time when I had banners that I used to use when I wrote full reviews.

Here's my "Brand Bias" banner, whoa that takes me back.
Brand Bias.jpg

Here are some photos of our Bonus Stages:

Trial Mountain Circuit names.png

Ay0U5MuMqZy9CZByX_0.jpg

McLaren F1 Pepto Bismol Express, @Draggon

Mid-Field Raceway_3.jpg

Mid-Field Raceway_10 copy.jpg

@Draggon's epic spin chasing @Vic Reign93

Circuito di Roma.jpg

We focused on Rome

Andalusia_15.jpg

My homemade GT3 Ferrari against the regulars

A certain list of my favourite moments were those :

1- The 2nd project finished video - The Eclipse Ring Project.

2- The 24h ( actually 24 min - nearly ) online race with different Redbull X Machines on Twin Ring Motegi :)

3- The first mostly successful drift of the SRT Tomahawk X on Tsukuba Circuit :)

4- The Complex String Replica Project :)
Special thanks to @Jordan for his like or i wouldn't had been more motivated on this project X)

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back