GT6 leaves me disappointed and bitter.

United States
Indiana
zerosnake99
GT6 has been a ride that took me to the top, only to drop me into a pit of disappointment. I bought the game day 1, like all the other GT games, and I loved it. Every bit of it. The utter speed of the game's menus and loading alone had me ecstatic. The new improved Career. The better store set ups. I can list it all. We all know what makes us happy.

But this game has failed to keep up momentum.

We were told we'd get monthly track DLC. It's already April and not a single hint of DLC.

We had a freaking awesome start of free cars and those GT Vision cars, only to not have a single thing announced for months after.

We have game breaking bugs, among many other issues that have yet to be patched out.

And we have frame rate performance issues and while they release a patch for 3D playback.

I just don't get it. What are they doing? I can understand a strong workforce focusing on GT7, but with this kind of paltry support, why should I support them in the future? They need a much larger group of people. I've heard some great things about GT7 so far from an insider but it's all real early stuff, but I feel sort of... betrayed. It's why I feel so passionate about it.

I don't know. I was wondering if other people feel the same. I just remember GT5 going through some great strides to get to where it was, and GT6 started at a high (compared to GT5's launch) and stayed there.

:indiff:

It's posted in the reviews and feedback section so he's entitled to his say, so why comment against his review?

For what it's worth, Phosphor112, I completely agree. Also add that a DLC track was announced for release in February but is still yet to appear and it's getting closer to May now!

This is was their top selling franchise and they let it go to the sewer, as far as mass appeal goes. Sony needed to hit the panic button or prepare for Defcon1 after GT5.

Back